Poll: Agree or disagree
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree
25.00%
3 25.00%
Disagree
25.00%
3 25.00%
Neutral
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will this site be better than HF
I dont think soo . HF it haves a special meaning for me ...
(10-08-2009, 06:51 AM)X-net Wrote: I dont think soo . HF it haves a special meaning for me ...

HF is not going to be the real HF when it doesn't have the real owner. Trust me, you'll see how everything will change soon.
(10-08-2009, 06:56 AM)Headsh0t Wrote: HF is not going to be the real HF when it doesn't have the real owner. Trust me, you'll see how everything will change soon.

I can not agree with you .
I personally think that Support Forums has a lot of potential for being an awesome forum.

It isn't a large community just yet but then again, neither was any other forum when it first begun.

As a community we will make this place one of the best. Even though it doesn't include hacking, a large amount of HF members will migrate over and help populate the site and make it a well know, support forum.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(10-08-2009, 06:56 AM)Headsh0t Wrote: HF is not going to be the real HF when it doesn't have the real owner. Trust me, you'll see how everything will change soon.

Pretty much true, as omni will not be owning it anymore, members will not be as active as before.

The lounge will actually be moving to OSHIT
(10-08-2009, 07:07 AM)Skill Wrote: I personally think that Support Forums has a lot of potential for being an awesome forum.

It isn't a large community just yet but then again, neither was any other forum when it first begun.

As a community we will make this place one of the best. Even though it doesn't include hacking, a large amount of HF members will migrate over and help populate the site and make it a well know, support forum.

One thing, SF just started. Wait for changes.

(10-08-2009, 07:07 AM)Dimitri Wrote: Pretty much true, as omni will not be owning it anymore, members will not be as active as before.

The lounge will actually be moving to OSHIT

True, but hey.. HF wont die. There would be less pro's but a lot of n00bs that come from Google. Unsure
Quote:True, but hey.. HF wont die. There would be less pro's but a lot of n00bs that come from Google.

Agreeable.
Support forums always have the potential to be great, they're generally full of nice people to chat with and if you're having trouble well that's what these forums are for. You can't exactly compare it to HF as they are used for two totally separate things. All in all I see promise in Support Forums.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
I agree fully with that.!
well it can't be better than it if it's not based on the same thing (it's not about hacking)