Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help-Tips] How to Install RAM
Yeah nice detail, thanks alot. Bookmarked for future referance.
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]
Thanks for your detailed tutorial! RAM is quite an easy process to install but still, there may be people that may not know how. Thanks for your helpful and useful tutorial!
Nice guide dude thanks for sharing it. Well detailed and all we need.

Pretty good detail and really nice picture. Did you take it yourself? Also I knew how to do this, just was checking if I have been doing it right all along x]
-DeathxXxAwaits
I actually needed this. I'm going to upgrade to 8GB of ram.
OP this is a copied tutorial i found it on google Sad
thanks man, u really helped me on my new pc i had 512 on my old i had 256

so i took my ram from my old pc and putit on my new one and now i have 768 you rule. do you have videos whith adding new harddrive on my pc from my old one ?
Appointment at Geek tech support is working as an expert to help you in issues with your gadgets like laptop, PC, smartphones, or other home appliances. We offer installation and repair services and now become popular to provide quality and reliable services worldwide. Our services are not limited to a particular city currently, as we provide online support for the people from another country those are in need of excellent support services. Our Geek Squad tech support team works day and night just to facilitate the client with their issue without giving them a chance to wait for our free time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GUIDE] How to keep your PC safely - Tips to determine a legitimate file [TIPS] Vexna 14 4,524 03-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Vexna