Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a Account On SF before
(04-06-2010, 02:41 AM)aiir Wrote: It could be a similar forum to this, Maybe it just looks like you know this forum but it could be just a different one to this, Sure it was this forum?.

it was this Forum i had Clicked On The Add
You See in HF Down I had joined It when i had Joined HF
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(04-06-2010, 03:08 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: it was this Forum i had Clicked On The Add
Hmm that's pretty weird that you wouldn't remember the username. Maybe you made the account randomly? lol
(04-06-2010, 03:08 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: it was this Forum i had Clicked On The Add

I see haha, You must have a really bad memory then to forget your username AND email, Maybe try browsing around the members section to maybe see if you can remember it, I'm sure something should come up Smile.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
Always use the same username for every website, and no problem like this
LOL leave it i made More posts than this account than that
it had only 30 posts something XD
(04-06-2010, 02:41 AM)aiir Wrote: It could be a similar forum to this, Maybe it just looks like you know this forum but it could be just a different one to this, Sure it was this forum?.

Yeah, Are you actually very sure that it was this forum that you made the account in??... because it might have been a different forum which looks like this.
(04-06-2010, 03:57 AM)Currymanz™ Wrote: Yeah, Are you actually very sure that it was this forum that you made the account in??... because it might have been a different forum which looks like this.
i know it was this forums
Omg
(04-06-2010, 04:25 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: i know it was this forums
Omg

That is weird lol, Maybe try to think of all the emails you had?.. anywayz it doesn't matter now since you got this account?
(04-06-2010, 04:28 AM)Currymanz™ Wrote: That is weird lol, Maybe try to think of all the emails you had?.. anywayz it doesn't matter now since you got this account?
nono That ID = Fail With only 3 posts
i think i had an account too, but i dont have clue so i joined again... pitty didnt join ealier xD
[Image: Navineous.gif]