Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy spambots batman!
(04-05-2010, 08:56 PM)41Shots Wrote: Really, are we under attack or something?

You should not treat it as it's bad.

It's good. It's actually going to up the quality on the forum and hopefully attract more members that are none witza based and help make the community grow even better.

I'm going to be one of those "spammers" that are going to post a lot.

I've already gotten my feather award but I've taken a cliche to SF/HF today. I'm going to start posted a lot.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(04-05-2010, 10:21 PM)Amped Wrote: It is peaceful, let's just hope MagicSpeed doesn't come here Tongue

but I like MagicSpeed.
Same here. Smile I think he won't troll here.
(04-05-2010, 10:25 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Same here. Smile I think he won't troll here.

He is actually a really high quality posting user, but he likes to have fun too.
(04-05-2010, 10:26 PM)Pokémon Wrote: He is actually a really high quality posting user when he doesn't troll, but he likes to have fun too.

I agree. He is intelligent.
(04-05-2010, 10:26 PM)Pokémon Wrote: He is actually a really high quality posting user, but he likes to have fun too.

I know he is, I just love to tease him because that's basically his background on HF, a flamer Smile
(04-05-2010, 10:28 PM)Amped Wrote: I know he is, I just love to tease him because that's basically his background on HF, a flamer Smile

I like calling Valiant a evil h4x0r
i was already a member here(uid=12 baby), anddddd the majority of my posts are in the coding section, soooo that makes me an elite hacker.
[Image: sig.php]
(04-05-2010, 10:33 PM)Nyx- Wrote: i was already a member here(uid=12 baby), anddddd the majority of my posts are in the coding section, soooo that makes me an elite hacker.

If you say so, whatever makes you cuddle your blanket at night.
This has gone way off topic. Closed.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.