Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy spambots batman!
I don't agree with this idea of Omniscient's. It's just bringing a lot of spammers over from HackForums. The award is for HIGH QUALITY posters, all members that post low quality spam will be banned. No warnings.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I just got back to the forum today and made over 60 posts. I then realized at like 107 that I could get an award for it. I don't really understand why the award is given on HF and not here?

Maybe to attract HF members to post 100 posts here for activity? He has his reasons though.
To be honest, the award on HF got my 100% full attention. I'm trying not to do any spam posting. Hopefully I'll make it to 100 posts without my account being closed.
(04-05-2010, 09:12 PM)Whizdom™ Wrote: Why so negative? It's that kind of attitude that incites a self fulling prophecy. Why not hope that those posting today will get a true sense of this site and want to participate more?

Not negative. I'm real. I bet a good 90% percent won't finish, or if they do finish won't return.
I agree with 41shots. Four members have been banned already for spamming their way to 100 posts.
I have reported two users for spamming; trilobyte- got them banned quick.
I don't think Omni is going to count it if it's just spam, but nfected got his award so that seems kind of unfair.
Well, do you want to bring this up to Omniscient?
(04-05-2010, 09:25 PM)41Shots Wrote: Not negative. I'm real. I bet a good 90% percent won't finish, or if they do finish won't return.

Well maybe if there were more activity, new members would find more of a reason to stay. I went to a section that I thought would be perfect for me, and before the new posts from today the last active post was on 04-01-2010. And I've found the time gap to be worse in some other sections.
[Image: tje1.png]
(04-05-2010, 09:45 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Well, do you want to bring this up to Omniscient?

Great example of post hunting. Did you think i posted in here just to entertain myself? Or for Omni to see? Which seems more likely.