Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
What do you think about Alien Ware computers?
The fast and simple approach biggest waste of money. Remember dells suck alienware is built by dell.

If you want better performance and at a better cost.
toshiba qosimos or the asus gaming laptops.
(04-06-2010, 10:44 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: People seriously have no idea what they are talking about when talking about alien ware computers. They may be more expensive then a standard computer with the same specs but alien ware computers have way better cases and cooling systems.

Those "cases" and "cooling systems" can be bought x5 cheaper at sites like newegg.com, really. Building your computer will always be cheaper than alienware computers. However, if you can't build your own, at least use ibuypower.
I think Alien Ware computers a bit pricy. But they seem pretty cool looking haha. I just don't think they're worth it though.
Expensive, but great gaming and graphic cards.
[Image: purpavery.jpg]
(04-09-2010, 05:43 PM)Avery Wrote: Expensive, but great gaming and graphic cards.

You can get your own, though.
(04-09-2010, 07:53 PM)Pokémon Wrote: You can get your own, though.

Ya, another great thing about Alienware you can get custom builds off of their website as well as add some modifications to it yourself.
[Image: purpavery.jpg]
But even the base price of having an alienware you are spending way to much. They charge just about 30% more per part then if you were to buy it from tigerdirect.com or newegg.com. If you can't build a system pay someone to do so. But don't buy alienwares there a total waste of money.
Just build your own man.
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]
Yea if you want a laptop with great quality go with toshiba or asus
ASUS is the only laptop mfgr that gives you a 1year free adw warranty(accidental drop)
too overpriced.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  network cant see one of my 3 computers avarose 2 858 07-31-2012, 08:17 AM
Last Post: avarose
  Our Schools Computers -Infectious 6 2,093 03-31-2012, 08:06 PM
Last Post: skorch