Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
What do you think about Alien Ware computers?
(04-07-2010, 01:07 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: It's dumb. Alienware is just dell put into a sleak case you can get on ebay for 1/150 of the price of a full alienware machine then it's all fancy looking.

I can spend 4k on a alienware machine and turn around and get it to look the exact same like a replica by buying all the parts from dell and etc for 1k or less.

Obviously alien ware ain't that much of a fail because people buy there computers.
(04-07-2010, 01:11 AM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: Obviously alien ware ain't that much of a fail because people buy there computers.

Only because they think they are getting a really good gaming computer.

There all dumb -no offense-, I mean come on you can get it x4 cheaper. Just put it togather yourself.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Personally I think Alienware > Macs, because with alienware you get to game (i <3 games) and you get a cooler computer.

The thing that bothers me about my opinion is that I have never tested a mac or Alienware. I have use Macs before, but I prefer windows.

I think a good idea would be to make your own computer with specs close to the Alienware, and then with the rest of the money pay for an amazing internet speed <3
Honestly do not see the point is dishing out so much money for such an over rated computer.

Oh well, people are still going to buy them, regardless of what other people say.
I think it's waste of money. It's way much better if you build your own computer then you can get much cheaper and much cooler and better setup Big Grin
(04-07-2010, 02:48 AM)TheBlackMarket Wrote: I think it's waste of money. It's way much better if you build your own computer then you can get much cheaper and much cooler and better setup Big Grin

way much better?
I havn't tried them but they are quite good if you're a gamer.
I think their too expensive. But they look so cool.
They are nice machines, but you pay for the name. Although the new MX11 laptop is sweet.
I Agree with sam , they are over-rated , i never saw what they have different from normal computers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  network cant see one of my 3 computers avarose 2 858 07-31-2012, 08:17 AM
Last Post: avarose
  Our Schools Computers -Infectious 6 2,093 03-31-2012, 08:06 PM
Last Post: skorch