Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wireless not working
Could be your router/modem.
Do you have windows 7?
What does it say when you try and connect?
Please pm me i would like to help
Hmmm. Did you get a blue screen with this error: IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.?
If so, its a driver related program. Try installing the newest drivers. Or buy a new wireless card.
Greetz,
Lynx™
Reinstall the driver maybe
Make sure your drivers are up to date via windows update, my older toshiba laptop's internet blew up one day and i searched all over for an answer and it just so happened to be a tiny upgrade, all I needed was an ethernet cable to download and install the update and I was good to go.
(04-05-2010, 05:12 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: Well, one day a few months ago, my wireless randomly stopped working after my computer crashed.

Last night, after another crash, it actually worked. At the startup, after logging on to my account, I saw "Installing (something something) PC to PCI Ethernet (something)" on the "installing new hardware."

It worked for a while, then I crashed again, and it stopped. Now I can only use a wired connection.

Help?

What error did you get it?
Try changing your wireless channel, You can do this in your routers settings pages which can be accessed by typing the IP in the address bar. I had this problem and all I needed to do was change my wireless channel.
[Image: GFx11-1.png]
Try to download Wifi Drivers from here

http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/not...5500z.html
http://www.laptopdrivers.net/drivers/ace...rivers.htm
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
It's probably your wireless network card that is fried. Try download SiSoft Sandra and scan your computer.

- Skyset
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
Thanks for information provided!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make my PC as wireless Router debasishsahu4u 2 1,131 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: rickmartin.gt
  Setting up 2 Wireless Routers - does it help chuckbytes 2 1,248 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM
  Having trouble with Wireless Internet JMEG 4 1,486 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM
  Wireless Lan Speed NAT 8 1,559 12-25-2019, 11:29 PM
  How to get password to your Wireless Router? Gregarious 19 5,953 01-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Chrisayan