Poll: IS Omni a great legend in the world of forums?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
88.24%
30 88.24%
No
11.76%
4 11.76%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A toast to Omniscient
Indeed he is Tongue He is strict and never lets loose to those that have done bad on the forums and as-well works very hard to keep the forums up and running with any encounter they have.
Thanks for all the comments. I'm sure he appreciates feedback.
I still don't understand how Omni has time to make amazing sites as well as live his life.
(04-05-2010, 06:12 PM)Sparky Wrote: I still don't understand how Omni has time to make amazing sites as well as live his life.

I'm sure he didn't release them all at the same time, and has put years of hard work into each site.
Omniscient does so much work and he really doesn't get quite the recognition he deserves.

Congrats on everything Omniscient and I hope your sites do very well.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
It will do very well Tongue I would kill to have a site as active as this.
I'm surprised of the amount the activity has picked up!
I have been inactive for a while due to other commitments, but there are actually people posting at the same time as me now! The timezones used to make a HUGE difference and leave the aussies feeling fairly lonely (all 3 of us... 2 now that damink left).
The hard work omni has been putting into SEO must be paying off!
(04-05-2010, 06:38 PM)Extasey Wrote: I'm surprised of the amount the activity has picked up!
I have been inactive for a while due to other commitments, but there are actually people posting at the same time as me now! The timezones used to make a HUGE difference and leave the aussies feeling fairly lonely (all 3 of us... 2 now that damink left).
The hard work omni has been putting into SEO must be paying off!

I don't know if we are allowed to mention why activity has increased, but just know it'll be building up a lot more now.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Why has it increased? Why would it be so secret? Is it the feather award or something?
The posting speed has gone up since I was last an "active" user. I've been here almost from the start, and there is so many more users that are actually posting. Normally this time of day the forum would be very slow and I would have to wait an hour for another post to appear!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday To Omniscient. Kray 12 2,089 03-13-2013, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Hey Omniscient, ! Drakon 2 744 11-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Happy Birthday Omniscient Sam 50 5,693 01-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Death Trap™
  Great work Omniscient! St0rmW1nd 9 1,800 11-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Sam
  A Big Thanks to you Omniscient. Industrialized™ 12 1,762 11-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Malmoc