Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[Request] Webmaster Security Support Forum
I see several very good forum options all around the forum (great job Omniscient for implimenting them). However, in the Webmaster tab, I see plenty of things on how to make and manage websites, forums, and different aspects of forums. One thing I did not see however is a forum specifically set aside for support on security of websites. While I can see how a security question regarding MySQL would go into a support thread in one of the forums you've already posted up, i also know and understand that support, especially for websites/technical issues, comes in two methods:

1. Support of using, configuring, or developing the item in question.
  2. Support of fixing and/or securing the item in question.

I think these two should be separated for more efficient and technical support for each one individually. It goes to show that the IT profession and the community that bends around it is very broad and can stem from one side to the other seeming as if there are two completely different worlds. With this I also propose that support for these should be on two different worlds.

-ZuFu
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
Yeah looks like it could work out.
Nice it'll work out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Coding Support Forum Purple Haze 3 856 12-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Closed Account
  New forum in coding support - Batch ,Shell, Dos and Command Line Interpreters Cyber-Security 8 1,026 07-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Witch
  HJT Team + General Cleanup of Computer Security Forum Zurmi 17 3,038 09-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Last Post: N3w_2_H@Ck1n™
  support forum errors. DAMINK™ 6 609 02-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger