Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best windows OS?
Ok, take it from me, for mostly at least any computer with at least the following:

64-bit edition
4 GB of RAM/Memory
500 GB Hard Disk or Less
Windows 7 Home Premium/
--------------------------------
Windows XP Home Edition.

Thats what I call top of the line.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(09-25-2010, 09:29 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Ok, take it from me, for mostly at least any computer with at least the following:

64-bit edition
4 GB of RAM/Memory
500 GB Hard Disk or Less
Windows 7 Home Premium/
--------------------------------
Windows XP Home Edition.

Thats what I call top of the line.

with at least 500GB or "Less" ?? :S
XP, a lot better than Vista and 7. They tried too hard to make Vista and 7 look cool.
I think 7 is the best and sexy.
I'll take Windows 7 over anything Microsoft has released in the past decade. Though to be fair I'd rank Vista right around Windows ME. That said, I don't think I've been nearly as impressed with a Microsoft release since Windows 98SE.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Best in what category? Overall, feature wise, or stability? I would go with XP for overall, but for features I would go with W7.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
(04-04-2010, 09:44 PM)Cida Wrote: Never tried Windows 7, so can't have any judgement on that (I hear good things about it), but out of the rest, I'd say XP.

Now that I've had Windows 7 for just over a week, I'd say it's the best Windows OS, if you have a good enough computer to run it on.

One of my favourite features about Windows 7, is that it allows you to automatically shuffle all backgrounds in a folder, and I've noticed that my wireless disconnects much less.

(09-25-2010, 09:29 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Ok, take it from me, for mostly at least any computer with at least the following:

64-bit edition
4 GB of RAM/Memory
500 GB Hard Disk or Less
Windows 7 Home Premium/

That's what I have, but I know someone with 6GB of RAM, suites him well as he plays a lot of memory resourceful games.
Honestly,
Based on my usage of Vista And Win7,
I will have to say Windows 7 as it has a good security system and is more advance then the others.
[Image: 90a3c041ba67986bba73809142fc38db.png]
Windows 7 is the best operating system according to my book.
Windows 7 is better in every factor.