Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best windows OS?
(04-05-2010, 01:33 PM)Drake™ Wrote: Windows 7, as it is the latest and is very sexy.

I'm going to have to agree, it is pretty damn sexy. 7 beats all but i think Ultimate has a lot of unnecessary features, buttttttt they give you the option to remove features so it cancels out Big Grin
In my opinion, Windows XP is the best.
Ill be diffrent and out there and say vista is my fav Smile
[Image: blanktemplate.png]
Vista untill I die
Best Windows ever is XP , i mean it is best in performance
Right now I have Windows 7 and before I had XP. I can clearly tell the difference.
Windows 7 eats far more resources than XP did. I'm probably going to switch back to XP for three reasons:
a) That XP is genuine, 7 is not.
b) Windows XP used slightly over 256MB RAM after startup, Windows 7 uses OVER 1GB RAM after startup - on both the only startup process I had was ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
c) I can't install some programs, such as NERO etc, and I can't even run GTA Vice City, neither Counter Strike 1,6. There are always some compatibility issues with software, even tru all Windows NTs are practically the same, except the GUI and a few new utilities.

I would have to think Windows Vista, i love the GUI for it, its just elegant and beautiful.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
(07-11-2010, 12:37 PM)Exino Wrote: I would have to think Windows Vista, i love the GUI for it, its just elegant and beautiful.

Windows Vista is glitchy and retarded, windows 7 is where it's at brah.
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows XP Professional definitely.
To me it's Win7 just for it's appealing looks. I'm a sap for flashy/cool things lol