Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Heartgold/Soul Silver Review
Pokemon Heartgold & SoulSilver Review

Check out ALL of my reviews CLICK HERE!

Intro:
This is NOT a new pokemon game by any means, its a remake of gold and silver that came out for gameboy and has made it way to the ds

Gameplay:
Unlike the previous DS Pokémon games, HeartGold/SoulSilver adds a couple cool features additional boosts to the orgianl gameplay. You can finally toggle running You can set more than one item to your quick list. Just like Pokémon Yellow, you get to see your slot #1 pokemon follow behind you throughout the game which is pretty cool

Pokewalker
A new feature the pokemon allows you something to do when not playing your ds, you can store one pokemon on this handy device and the more steps you take the more stuff you can unlock like routes etc. Also you can re-import you pokemon back into the game. When you do that it'll show a lil list of what you have unlocked

Other Stuff

-Explore Kanto
-Online Capability with other pokemon games
-HeartGold & SoulSilver feature a variety of special areas and Pokémon activated by special event Pokémon including access to the Sinjoh Ruins and an event in Ilex Forest featuring Celebi

All And All
Seeing this game on the DS brings back memories, these are remakes of very successful games and brings back memories. I recommend buying this game
Must be nice...I once had the actual Pokemon Silver.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
It's an excllent version of the game and It does well keeping us pokemon fans waiting for an actual new pokemon game that's has set to be released
I think I'll stick to my original Pokemon games. I stopped playing after Ruby/Sapphire.
i already have 6 badges at johto on Pokemon Heart Gold
It rocks Big Grin
This is a very good game, i'm in love with thr Pokémeter.
I have NEVER EVER played a Pokemon game, but this sounds intresting.
This is a very good game and I think it is very interesting because I have seen lots of other people playing it Smile
I saw this on a advert on TV, I told my gf that i would be buying a new nintendo ds and pokemon soul silver, she lol'd and called it "cute".

I freaking love pokemon game ill sure to be getting it soon Smile.
I dont realy play pokemon that mch but i kno some ppl who do and they liked the game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who here likes Pokemon? Uzi 8 1,444 09-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Last Post: HMASERV
  What is your favorite pokemon Emerge™ 145 24,612 01-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  Your Favorite Pokemon Injection 17 1,809 11-19-2011, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Ignite.
  POKEMON! Mayhem 80 10,649 10-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Last Post: пinja
  The Pokemon Discussion Topic randomusername1234 73 8,086 10-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Last Post: пinja