Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube Subs for Points2Shop Refs
Because of Points2Shop's referral policy, I can only accept referrals from people with a US address.
However, foreign users can still get subs from my second YouTube account by registering under my SwagBucks referral: here

This may sound appealing to some people. I'll subscribe to you on YouTube with two of my accounts if you sign up on Points2Shop with my referral link. I also would appreciate if you validated your account by putting in a name and address when you sign up, or I get no benefit from your sign up.

[Image: points2shopbanneripityforipod1.gif]
Click the banner above and you'll be brought to the Points2Shop home page. Click the large green SIGN UP button, and go through the registration process. It is entirely safe to give your real address, and I may not receive my free points if you don't. After going through the registration, post here with the username you signed up with on Points2Shop and provide a link to the YouTube account you want me to subscribe to. I'll check my referrals and if your account was validated then I will subscribe to you with my secondary YouTube account (has 5 subs and 1 friend)

Now, if you want to take it a step further you can do one offer on the site. If you complete an offer (e.g. a daily click, a survey, a quiz, etc.) and it validates, I will subscribe to you with my main YouTube account, which has 184 subs and 52 friends. I will also post a shout-out in my YouTube bulletin board linking to your YouTube account.

Steps in summary:
1. Sign up on Points2Shop with my referral banner link.
2. Validate your account (activate email, and supply your US address to them)
3. Post in this topic with your YouTube account + Points2Shop username.
4. After I check to see your account is under my referral and validated, I will subscribe to you with xPr0t0typ3x.

Bonus steps in summary:
1. Complete one offer on Points2Shop
2. When it validates (unfortunately, they don't always validate, but usually do) I will subscribe to you with my main account that has 180+ subs and 50+ friends. I will also post a shout-out to your YouTube channel on my YT bulletin board.

What you get: My subscription/s, and channel or video views from my subscribers.

What I get: Your referral, which Points2Shop rewards me with 50 points for signup and 50 points for an offer.

My secondary YouTube account is xPr0t0typ3x.
Unfortunately I am censoring my main account from this post to protect it from possible spam, but I will PM you if you are interested and have completed the primary steps (have been subbed by xPr0t0typ3x).

I'll be willing to answer any questions here.

Thanks! Smile
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Points2shop/P2A Legion587 3 1,181 07-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: PinkMilkCake
  Points2shop - Free rewards - *Sign up to my referral and i'll sign up to yours* Peter_Sanderson 2 2,580 08-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Last Post: YNL