Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bjfox Game Reviews
I have review'd a lot of games and i currently do it as a hobbie. If you need a game reviewed ask and i will do my best to tell you the pro's and cons. So Far i've reviewd, fable 2, Pokemon HG/SS, Live For Speed , Wow. Call Of Duty MW2, BBC2.

Hope to hear from you gamers and keep on gaming

The link to my reviews:

http://bjfoxgamereviews.cz.cc/forum/foru...php?fid=16

Please sign up to the forum also would love to hear your feedback
Just curious, if I asked you to review a game and you didn't have it in your possession, would you go out and buy it to fulfill my request?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Actually i have a hacked console so i would be able to download it to fill your requests
Oh, I see! Smile

I'll see if there are any games that I'm interested in and if there are, I'll contact you with a review request.

Sounds good man, just let me know
If it's not a problem, I'd like a review on "Alien Vs Predator". Smile

You don't need to rush it, I can wait.

Ill start downloading it right now... Check back in like a couple hours cause im web designing and i got ya on messenger so u can always holla at me their
I'll be sure to do so. Don't worry if you don't manage to get the review done today, I don't mind waiting. Smile

Alright cool man, ill prolly post the review on my forum if you don't mind u can read it there... Ill let you know. YOur one of the most freindly mods i know so keep it up man.. Glad to see someone who user friendly
Could you post to the links of your reviews here?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,632 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Compilation of Gaming Guides/Tutorials/Reviews [Last Update: 11th May 2012] BlackChaos 31 5,672 08-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Calcium