Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to choose a theme for my essay
Basically i'm going to enter a essay competition in my school.I have to choose a theme on what to make the essay on.The thing is,i don't want to make a winning essay,i want to do something that will scandalise them and will make them think twice.I'm kinda known in my school for making good essays but know i want to do something really unconventional.So feel free to post your opinons and give me something i can work with.
Thank you in advance Smile
Make a essay about the Universe it's just an idea.
If you still haven't decided just make your topic something that is really "touchy" if you know what I mean, like your views on a certain subject like religion or something.
I think as per the current issue of recession you should select the theme of jobs and the topic which it should be comprised of:
Jobs

The minimum wage should (or should not) be increased because...
The most important skills for workplace today are....
Flexible work schedules are important because......
If you're looking to spark some controversy, make a really blunt essay where all your ideas are just so outrageous people will want to continue to read on just how far you'll go.

Put in some communism and some Machiavellianism and you'll sure to get some folks a little shocked.

Blunt like this:

-solve world hunger by starving americans
-conquer mexico
-how about canada while you're at it?
-Promote cigarettes again for population control
-these are just a few..

NOTE: I do not necessarily promote any of these ideas, and I am not responsible for any hate crimes you might get summoned for in court. ;)
Global Warming

yeah
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
nature and stuff like pollution or something
Write the Theory of Everything.
That'll bite 'em.
How about you write an essay on why there is so much famine in the world.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
I'd say maybe pick a controversial topic, such as "ethical hacking" or "do video games provoke violence?". Something unusual liek that which will be interesting to examiner or whoever will examine the essay.
Have fun Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essay Writing Help classic writer 7 2,382 04-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Last Post: johansmith688
  Essay writing tips to write a better essay petermartinez 3 1,453 06-17-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  I would like to offer my essay writing support JamesPeter 0 817 07-29-2015, 12:13 AM
Last Post: JamesPeter
  Anyone want to do my essay?? xTiNgUiSh 5 1,647 12-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  College essay? Miku 11 2,758 11-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez