Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to build your forum community easily?
Looks interesting, so this is actually real people?
(03-15-2010, 05:39 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Okay, I'm now officially vouching for this guy and his site. It's awesome.

Thanks for testing it out, I will save the link for future reference.
Making members register is easy.. Especially if a particular download link can be viewerd "only" after registration... Something like that $sharecash thingy .... The problem is, how many of those registered members give real information and/or stay back and post/enjoy the forum ??

IMO, Quality of members is more important than quantity of members....
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
(04-05-2010, 12:58 PM)Drake™ Wrote: It seems very interesting. I'm going to take a look into this.

It can help me alot.
thanks
(04-05-2010, 05:37 PM)Deities Wrote: This does look interesting. xD Thanks
;D
(04-06-2010, 08:11 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: You must know little Programing then edit the site wich u have

(04-07-2010, 02:48 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Looks interesting, so this is actually real people?
yes it is
(04-14-2010, 11:55 AM)Eve Wrote:
(03-15-2010, 05:39 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Okay, I'm now officially vouching for this guy and his site. It's awesome.

Thanks for testing it out, I will save the link for future reference.

(04-15-2010, 01:37 AM)Carb0n F1ber Wrote: Making members register is easy.. Especially if a particular download link can be viewerd "only" after registration... Something like that $sharecash thingy .... The problem is, how many of those registered members give real information and/or stay back and post/enjoy the forum ??

IMO, Quality of members is more important than quantity of members....
Most don't, but now that was have "paid to post" the percentage is much higher and way more successful.
I think that the paidtoreg members should not get paid (under the reg AND post option) until the administrator of the site comes back to paidtoreg.com and validates for quality. Here's why:

You have to upload two documents to your root server so that you can keep track of registered members and their post count. If you have a member who just posts crap, DELETE his posts. don't junk them, don't hide them, outright DELETE them. This forces him to repost or else he doesn't get paid. The thing is, this stuff updates automatically, so if you don't catch the spam posts and they reach their limit (lets say you bought 100 members with 100 posts a piece) and they post 100 spam posts and you don't catch them first, they get paid for their posts and you get stuck with 100 spammy posts whether you delete them or not.

I also disabled post count in places like the introduction forum, the lounge, any place they can post crap at I disabled post count there. For mybb you can also get the plugin from mybbcentral to delete all of a member's posts and ban them, this works wonders in a situation like this.

Also you can make minimum post character count be like 100 or something like that so that they HAVE to post quality information. maybe not 100, but enough so that they can't just spam junk on the site.

Your mods and admins will have to be on their toes during the campaign time, just to ensure that they don't spam and crap and you get quality posts. After the campaign time is over you can reset everything to normal again.
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
Thank you Master, originally that's what we intended to do - manual approval.
But here's the thing, it would work if it was only for one or two pieces of software - that we could develop a plugin for.
But as we expanded and got all sorts of request it would just be impossible to do that.
but don't worry, they are checked daily and if by chance someone does get by - you can email us their email and you won't be charged at all.
It's rare, since we don't get much spam and have a heavy spam policy - if they spam, they get perma banned.

But I thank you for this post, and wish that you keep support forums up to-date Smile
hmm interesting, I might try it sometime.
[Image: pageviews=1]
100% legit i use this website all the time.
Check Out My Website For Perfect Monetizing Techniques..
MonetizingTechniques

Check Out My Website With Source Codes For Games Etc..
MastahhaxorSources
I think its just wrong to pay people to join a forums, its just a waste.
im trying it now, ill let u know.