Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adf.ly
I love this website, you can shrink and url and make it into a adf.ly!!!

It's so awesome and you can earn money easily if you really spread your
URL

Quote:By: Colin Pieper
Hey people,

I decided to make a tutorial about how to use Adf.ly. There are some others I think, but this tutorial is going to be much longer than the others posted here.

Let's start, shall we?

Ok. First you have to create an account on Adf.ly here: http://www.adf.ly/

Let's talk about referrals for a second here before continuing with the tutorial. A referral link will usually look like this: http://adf.ly/?id=8160. If you're going to refer other people to Adf.ly, you can make even more money by shortening your referral URL! In that way, you get the money of the people clicking your link AND the earnings of referring someone!
If someone signs up as your referral, you get 20% of what they earn. For example, if you earn $100 by this, I'll get $20. You won't notice anything of that because you still earn the same amount of money, but I do.

Anyway, enough about referrals. Let's continue with our tutorial.

Ok. So to sign up for Adfly, click the Join now button on the top right. Fill in your name, email and password. Then you have to select what you want to do: earn money by shortening links and spreading them or advertising your own website (that is going to COST you money). In our case, we're going to choose for Link shortener (default option). Check the I agree to the Terms & Conditions box and there you go! You may have to verify your email, I'm not sure about that.

When you first sign in to your account, you'll see a page similar to their homepage. You'll see a Text box and a Shrink button on the top and your already shrunk links underneath it. The text box and the shrink button is to shrink your URLs (duh) and at the links you can see your already shrunken links, their original links and their views.

To shrink an url, enter a link in the text box and click the shrink button. You'll get a shortened link. When someone clicks on that link, you'll earn money for it!

A short explanation about what's so special about that link: it's easy. When someone clicks that link, they'll see an ad and after a few seconds an option to skip the ad. Adfly earns money from their advertisers to show that ad, and you'll get a part of that money from Adfly!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adf.ly. Make easy money online + Tips akshal 0 1,154 03-17-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: akshal
  [UNLIMITED] YOUTUBE VIDEO VIEWS / WEBSITE HITS / ADF.LY / LINKBUCKS / [FREE/NEW] Bok1ca 3 3,166 02-24-2013, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bok1ca
  ity.im (better than adf.ly) Excalibur 26 7,793 08-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Cubs
  ADF.LY LINK CLICKING SERVICE SODDY 61 21,634 05-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  How-To: Earn money on Linkbee + Adf.ly Combined! Thirteen 11 4,683 11-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Last Post: ndtdnc