Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Major Project Proposal (VB6)
Today I received this task:

Assesment Task Wrote:For your major project, you are to design and develope a software soloution to a significant problem of your choice. The project is intended to give you an opportunity to fully develope a soloution to a need or problem. You will be given 7 weeks in term 2 to complete this project.
Your software soloution must;
  • Use Visual basic
  • Include arrays
You are required to submit a project proposal. To complete this project you need;
  • to define the problem in detail
  • define the boundaries of your project
  • Discuss where you will use binary selection, multiway selection, pretest and post test repitition and arrays

Does anyone have any ideas of what problem I should attempt to solve. It will need to have all the above requirements and not be too silly.
A good example of this would be a currency tracker for someone who is very un-organised or something. If I can't find any good ideas I will probably do that!
No one at all?
I said this to someone else at MyBB the other day but doing a public transport route planner seems like a good idea. You can make it as large or as small as you want and you have plenty to write about in justifying why your algorithm has produced the optimal route. Arrays are easy to include, you would use them any way no doubt.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
if its still due.. may b u can do somthing on a video library..
i remember making one some years back in vb6 and access ! Smile