Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Selling grow boxes
Here are two grow boxes you can use to grow if you live in an apartment, or dorm room. You can even use it in the office. If you grow the right herbs then it will pay for it self in just a matter of months. Compared to other systems like this it is very cheap. It really is worth checking out.

Here is the latest Flower box.
21" H x 8" W x 19" L

[Image: BA23465a.jpg]

[Image: blackflowerbox2thumb.jpg]

Includes:

*Four 26w 2700k CFL bulbs
*Odor Neutralizing Agent
*Air Filter
*Temperature Monitor
*Fan Speed Control Unit
*CFL Bulb Adapters
*Computer Case Stand
*Two Fans
*Adjustable Mesh Shelf for low stress training
*Computer Case Lock

$395+Shipping ($45 USA; $65 Canada; $95 International)
All Major Credit/Debit Cards Accepted

They also have the Veg box
18" H x 7.5" W x 20" L

[Image: pc_grow_box9.jpg]

[Image: pc_grow_box8.jpg]

includes:

*Four 26w 6400k CFL Veg bulbs
*Power Cord
*Odor Neutralizing Gel
*Air Filter
*CFL Bulb Adapters

$290.00 +Shipping ($45 USA; $65 Canada; $95 International)

Okay now although the price may seem a bit high at first but it will pay it self back in a few months if you grow the right herbs I would suggest the flower box because that comes with the shelf which you use for Low Stress Training (LST). LST is where you gradually get a plant to grow out instead of up. This makes it easy to grow in small places.

Odor has also been a concern of some people. Luckily They have taken care of this issue with an odor blocking gel and fan filers. Trust me no body will ever even guess that you are growing in that computer under your desk.

They also have a cloning system you can click the link in my sig or the one on the bottom of the thread to read more about that.

Shipping is 100% discrete! They do not have anything regarding growing or their website on our packages.

Click here to go to their site and find out more or buy one.

I was told by the owner of the site to check back often for sales. He said they go up and down on the main page all the time.
I would like one...
Do you accept PayPal or LR or MB or WU..?
Giveaway - A Rare Autoblog Guide. PM me for it, by clicking here.

Hey guys. It's Dr.Viper from HF. Howdy.
o HTML and PHP based website design.
o SEO/SEM services.
o Logo & GFX Design services.
And above all, everyone know what i'm good at HF... So,
o Security Consultancy.
A web site is set up for sales. It is in my post.
okay here is something I found that will work so you can be 110% sure that all smell is gone.

Quote:Micro carbon scrubber

This design is adapted from a larger design built by Haps that uses a big net pot and a milk crate for full room odor control. This one is designed to work with computer fans and is intended for micro grows.

Materials;

Carbon - you don't need much.
3" net pot
4" net pot
hot air register filters or some other filter like material (edit: pantyhose is a great option here that people have actually found to be superior - a pair of the type found in those plastic eggs/balls is adequate for one scrubber and should run less than a dollar)
duct tape (but of course!)

So here we go.

Tape a couple of pieces of filter over the outside of the 4" net pot. (edit: or just stretch the pantyhose over the net pot.)

[Image: 100994inchnetpotthumb.jpg]

[Image: 100994inchnetpottapedup.jpg]

edit: this step can be accomplished using pantyhose instead and may in fact be easier and provide better airflow - this is what i happened to have laying around at the time.

Now add a layer of carbon into the bottom - maybe 1/4" deep.

[Image: 100994inchnetpotbottoml.jpg]

Now add filter to the inside of your 3" net pot.

[imghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8939/100994inchnetpotplus3in.jpg[/img]

[Image: 100993inchnetdetail1thu.jpg]

[Image: 100993inchnetdetail3thu.jpg]

I did this in a rush and I have a tendency to just throw things together, I am sure this could be done more carefully but this is what I did.

[Image: 100993inchnetdetail4thu.jpg]

So now we put the 3" in the 4" and add carbon a little at a time between the 3" and the 4". Pressing down and shaking it occasionally will ensure fill is good and even.

[Image: 10099fillingupinbetween.jpg]

Now we tape the gap.

[Image: 10099finishedtapingupth.jpg]

Here it is done. Again I'm sure people can do this and make it nicer.

So now I tape it to my intake on this pci slot fan which I like for exhausting micro grow spaces.

[Image: 10099attachedtofanthumb.jpg]

Now we are done. Air flow is still very good.

I built this for a drying box and it kept the smell under control - considering I had about 3+oz dry of stinky buds in there I feel it should work well for the micro grower.

I'm going to give it a run in a few weeks when I need to flower a plant in the cab I usually veg in.

So I challenge you micro growers out there to try this design out and tell me what you think. It is meant to be cheap and easy to assemble and should not only cut down odor but works as a light trap.

suga

hope this helps.
Wow dude, this is kick ass!
lazydude2000 Wrote:I hate Minnesota...

Omniscient Wrote:btw...I grew up in Minnesota.
Ya man they are really cool. Yall should check them out!
its beautiful and i want it but i still live under my parents roof so their answer would be "no"
[Image: 9lcsqd.jpg]
Or you could just do it properly?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-18-2009, 06:51 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Or you could just do it properly?

[Image: 12558738497280_05092009296.jpg]

Are you from Oz DAMINK™ ?

I am. Aussie born and bread.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grow Taller 2014 .null 0 334 01-02-2014, 02:37 AM
Last Post: .null
  | EV Account | 1,637 Subscriber Creds | 115,558 Creds | Grow Your youtube channel | Airsoftgunsruz 2 759 07-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Airsoftgunsruz