Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becoming Smarter?
I personally find drugs and alcohol on the weekends help me out.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Photographic memory hasn't been proven.
Dang, i wish there was a way to get a photographic memory that would be amazing.
(03-05-2010, 05:02 AM)Plastic Wrote: Dang, i wish there was a way to get a photographic memory that would be amazing.
There was ones a guy on TV who had a damn photographic memory.
In the interview he said he started "training" when he was 32 or somethin, when the interview was he was at the age of 38 if I remember it right.
Soo I suppose you can learn it. He said he just did every day little exercises. Just trieing to remember stuff.
He showd somethign really awesome. The interview guy gave him a stack of 500 cards, which he had shuffled. After 30 mins of studieing them he knew the excact order of the cards. That's some hardcore crap...
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Wow, thats incredible i need to get with that guy and ask him what he did, do you know what tv show he was on?
I saw something on Yahoo News a while back, something about 4-5 people in the US (or world? forgot..) can trace back 20 years and tell you exactly what the score was in a basketball game, how much points each player had, etc. That's phenomenal.
[Image: fixedt.png]
Thats amazing, i bet there smart as crap, but i bet they have a big head for remembering all of that lol
(03-05-2010, 07:46 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: There was ones a guy on TV who had a damn photographic memory.
In the interview he said he started "training" when he was 32 or somethin, when the interview was he was at the age of 38 if I remember it right.
Soo I suppose you can learn it. He said he just did every day little exercises. Just trieing to remember stuff.
He showd somethign really awesome. The interview guy gave him a stack of 500 cards, which he had shuffled. After 30 mins of studieing them he knew the excact order of the cards. That's some hardcore crap...
That's so unnatural. I wish I could do that. Lol, my memory is average to say the most.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
Ok, so i have heard that many things enhance your memory, i just need help understanding stuff is there anyway to do that?
Well, you want to get better grades, which is the most important thing in my opinion. You have to be motivated; grades do not equal smartness. Try extending your study time and also give 100% effort on all assignments. Try taking classes that are the best for you, because everyone is different. Feel free to PM me about this, I am in high school also so I'll be glad to help you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smarter than the other kids. PurpleHaze 35 6,687 09-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Sodra