Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entire screen scrolling?
My screen isn't showing me the full desktop. It's kind of like it's zoomed into on 80% of it. When I move my mouse up, the screen follows. And when I move it down it follows down.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Wow, that's really odd. Have you tried adjusting the screen resolution?
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
What's your machine?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I think it's a resolution problem. It's too low for your monitor, turn it up higher.
Yeah, should be the resolution. Happens to me sometimes on the school computers.
If not, maybe update your graphic driver.

What kind of laptop is it?
[Image: fixedt.png]
Go to your desktop, right click, screen resolution, find the resolution which fits you best.
First, you need to exit windows completely and go to your main desktop, then right click, and then select "personalize" or "properties" and then "mouse pointers" and then adjust the settings.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
(04-07-2010, 04:15 AM)Air Wrote: Go to your desktop, right click, screen resolution, find the resolution which fits you best.

(04-08-2010, 12:39 PM)majordave Wrote: First, you need to exit windows completely and go to your main desktop, then right click, and then select "personalize" or "properties" and then "mouse pointers" and then adjust the settings.

You want to do the first one I quoted first and see if that makes any difference, then do the second one until your screen/mouse is back to normal Smile
What OS?

Normally I would assume Windows, but when I first installed Ubuntu I had a problem like this on my other PC, an I made a thread on linux forums and one of the mods write a custom xorg.conf for me, rebooted, an that sorted it basically.
Try messing around with the Settings of your browser.