Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first site
Hey so I have been working on my first site (a MyBB powered forum) and I was wondering what you think of it. The theme is made by Devilson, and I have made some edits to the templates such as the tabs. Tell me what you think!

Link
It looks nice, but the portal looks clustered. Clear it up a bit, add less content and be more spacially aware. That's the only problem for me otherwise it's an awesome site to be your first!
Great site! I love the colors and everything, but the mainpage looks a little cluttered, I think the "Latest Threads" box should be a bit bigger.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

I like it. It looks very nice, and looks organized.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I love the site, and that theme is amazing, Lolz.
When i open the page it seems like the css isnt loading

fix plz so i can rate Smile
Is it me or is it loading extremely slow?, Would firstly recommend to switch hosting providers :\.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
Wow man, your first site is great but add colours to the backgrouds and things etc because it looks simple and plane atm.
It won't load properly for me. Try getting a better host.
There is something wrong with your CSS. Ahh I see whats wrong. You added technoboard.net your sites URL isn't .net it's .co.cc. So the CSS url isn't pointing to the correct CSS URL..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ForumRift | Ultimate Webmaster Forum | Advertise your Site on our Site! OpenSSL 1 647 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree