Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gigabtye P55A UD4 mobo screwed I think
I was going to do some overclocking, so i thought i better to some cable managment before i did to increase airflow. So i unplugged everything and routed them around the case a bit better.

When i had finished and turn on it beeped really fast, all the phase leds came on and wouldnt boot up. I unplugged EVERYTHING ram, graphics card, fans the lot. It still does the same thing. I looked in the book and said if it beeps fast like it does its a power problem. So i got the multimeter out and tested the psu. It seems theres current coming out of it.

So now im led to believe that ive fudged the mobo somehow. I was wearing boardshorts that day and it could of generated static electricity that i didnt feel. I only got the computer 3 weeks ago, So im going to send the mobo back sometime soon if no one knows a posible solution.
Hey mate,

Check your ram and make sure it's inserted properly. If you have two piece of rams try to put one only probably one of them is damaged. Also, the quick beep also indicate that your Video card is not inserted properly, check that out too.

Regards
Proably your PSU has died.
Msgtoshort

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optical Drive and Mobo Compatibility davidmarker 2 887 07-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Last Post: davidmarker
  Is this mobo worth getting? Foresight 3 936 03-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: 4u111
  Recomend Me a Mobo. r00kie7 10 1,610 12-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Last Post: bloodrain2011
  Windows 7 and Asus A8V Deluxe mobo Spang 1 2,047 11-06-2009, 10:06 AM