Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help!
Hello, I have worked with Smuczer Productions, (actually, im the CEO of the comany) to make an MMORPG called Battle of Realms. It is a mmorpg based on another world, (not planet earth) It is a advanced civilization with airships, and stuff like that:
airship (it is actually an air city, in the pic, you are on it)
it has an impressive mechanically (meaning no computers and stuff) city.
screenies:
It is written in C++ (LOTSA PROGRAMMING, IF YOU EVER PROGRAMMED A GAME IN C++)
here is a trailer:
(hmmm... the youtube tags see to be messed up...) if you cant view it, go to my site. More screenies coming soon if i get SOME donations.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIPb_emxEKc[/youtube]
What i am asking is for donations. Please go to www.smuczerproductions.com to donate. If we reach $2000, we can purchase a license and publish the game. (as well as servers) The game is about 5% done on the current planet. (We plan to have 5 when we release)PLease post this on any board or forum you can.
again: please donate ANY amount at www.smuczerproductions.com
I CAN PROVE I AM THE OWNER, BECAUSE IF YOU VISIT MY SITE, YOU GET A LINK AT THE BOTTOM WICH I PUT TO THIS PAGE.
Are you freakin kidding me?
How can you prove you are the "CEO" of this company?
The only thing a Google search provided was your above 2 second page and other sites that you may/may not have created asking for donations.
I call scam
(02-25-2010, 04:20 PM)Extasey Wrote: Are you freakin kidding me?
How can you prove you are the "CEO" of this company?
The only thing a Google search provided was your above 2 second page and other sites that you may/may not have created asking for donations.
I call scam

ok, i will log into the website, and puit a link to this poage. is that good enough?
IT IS AT THE BOTTOM
That proves you are the owner of that little site you've got going ;)
Not the company...
(02-25-2010, 04:30 PM)Extasey Wrote: That proves you are the owner of that little site you've got going ;)
Not the company...

it is an indie company, who has a site. It is smuczer Productions. why would they have a different site? Please dont judge me. i just want to make this a reality.
(02-25-2010, 04:30 PM)Extasey Wrote: That proves you are the owner of that little site you've got going ;)
Not the company...

I think he is legit Extasey, look
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozNXX6h1Kkw[/youtube]
He obviously created a game and needs donations.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

They would have a different site because that site is just using a wordpress template, with one post in it and a $5 domain!
of course i am legit. and the shitty website is due to me making a new one... soon to be released...
(02-25-2010, 04:39 PM)Extasey Wrote: They would have a different site because that site is just using a wordpress template, with one post in it and a $5 domain!

$20 domain
(02-25-2010, 04:39 PM)Extasey Wrote: They would have a different site because that site is just using a wordpress template, with one post in it and a $5 domain!

You raise a good point. Plus a professional "company" would have their whois information AS a company, rather than a single person. Still the game looks genuine(other than the fact that is the same as every RPG ever made) and I think he is telling the truth. Although Extasey is right to be sceptical and I think you should show some proof.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

i am, dude, this is not a typical rpg, it is based in a higly advanced world like atlantis.... or somethin, like the myans or the romans... (with their high macinery and tecnology) in this gaME OU can fy baloons and you can live on airships. also, there is an entire planet to explore. over 5 gb of data.