Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taco-Cat.com ~ One stop source for tech!
K. I made a site. It's a blog that deals with tech such as gadgets, the internets, social networking, and tech rumors. Generic, huh? I was board but me and my authors are up to date on stuff all the time so it's bleeding edge news most of the time. I'm working on the forums right now.

http://www.taco-cat.com
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
xD what made you choose the name taco cat?
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
I think that it needs a better domain name, and that the blog posts should not cut into the end of the layout. Like, the end of the blog post and the beginning of the bottom banner should be equal.
(10-07-2009, 07:52 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I think that it needs a better domain name, and that the blog posts should not cut into the end of the layout. Like, the end of the blog post and the beginning of the bottom banner should be equal.

The name sticks. Personal reasons and inside jokes, lol. I mean look at Mashable, not a very related name to social networking :3. Anyway, I still have to modify the theme in the future but I guess it works so far. Thanks for the input. Can I get some input on the content provided? I'm worried more about that than I am about the layout. My objective was simple layout to bring out the content.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
Mashing is where you combine web services together, so that wasnt a good example.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
The site isn't very attractive in my opinion, kind of plain.

The domain name is a palindrome by the way. Well sort of, that stupid hypen. Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

needs a new domain name.

and considering you spelled bored wrong in your post make sure its all spelled correctly lol
First fix your banner..lol
I also didn't like the domain..
And there is too much white on your site..Maybe make the background color of the post darker to make them stand out
Not that bad.
You could make it work at the bottom, what with the content overlapping the footer banner, if you put something on the sides. But, fix that, fix the header banner, get a logo, and make the white a little bit darker of a color.

Sites should not be advertised and asked for a showcase until a logo has been attached.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the tech info|New tech site!| Ally Mac 0 497 07-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Ally Mac
  TECH WORM-The #1 Techpedia Forum [[Affiliates Needed]] [[Explore The Tech]] [[Join Now]] techworm 5 3,734 02-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Unideph - Your one stop solution to web-design Pineapple 3 721 11-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Pineapple