Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade, or Buy New Laptop?
Todays laptops is great already from the beginning even if you like to play games on it Smile but if you upgrade its hard to find stuffs to your computer and you cant change it by yourself. Its better if you buy a new great laptop and almost every new computer got a very nice look Big Grin
I say upgrade you would have great fun doing it lol
i'd say it would be better overall to just get a new laptop, instead of the stress and anoyance of having to find and get new parts for upgrading your laptop...
[Image: Navineous.gif]
It is sometimes hard to upgrade laptops unless you really know a lot. It is not like a desktop which is very easy. Try upgrading it if you really will be buying quality parts.
[Image: 25ibtxj.png]
You should upgrade. At least one with a bigger HDD.
If your on a budget and still want a dell goto outlet.dell.com if you want a great pc and a better price then new dells go with either toshiba's prefferably there qosimo line or almost all of the asus laptops
If you have money, you should just buy new one. Because if u you upgrade it you can have some problems with laptop.
I agree with majordave in that laptops are not easy to upgrade the parts are all crammed up. I was going to attempt to upgrade one of my laptops and I gave up after I took the cover off and saw what the insides was like. Like he says forget upgrading the GPU there is no way unless you are a practiced tech that you are going to get it right.
You should just buy a new one. But I don't know much.
Usually you can't upgrade hardware on a laptop because it's usually soldered on but if you are looking to buy a new one, I recommend this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6834157391

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanna buy a laptop G0dfath3r 8 1,995 05-31-2011, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Buy a laptop Montana" 16 3,693 01-20-2011, 10:50 AM
Last Post: JohnRonder
  [Help] - Looking To Buy A New Laptop Fragma 11 1,978 11-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Arеs
  Which laptop should I buy? I'm stuck for choice. Common 13 3,871 04-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Last Post: RRespect