Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Omni
I've been a long time on his forums. As I could notice he was totally the other person on the HF and the other person all the way here. Why is that?
What? ?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Do you mean he acts two different ways?

I notice he's kinder to this community if that's what you mean.

Otherwise you should grammar check your post
Omniscient has a wide number of forums that vary from type to type. Each of his forum is unique to the other. He is not a Black Hat. He is a White Hat - I'm sure he'll state that himself. Just because he leads the number 1 hacking community of all time, it doesn't mean that he is a Black Hat himself.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

HF requires a fast tough hand. It's not the relaxed atmosphere that SF has. HF is a beast and SF is very simple to run right now.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I noticed it because it is a big difference when you answer me here and different there.
You're a good person you always wanna to help this is very nice of you. How long time you spend on computer on day?
Pah! Why are their all these threads about Omniscient and not me Confused! I feel a bit left out to be honest Bebe-pleure.
(02-20-2010, 07:02 PM)eXPerience™ Wrote: I noticed it because it is a big difference when you answer me here and different there.
You're a good person you always wanna to help this is very nice of you. How long time you spend on computer on day?

It looks like I misunderstood the first post. My bad.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

No problem friend.
I can not believe that anyone lives of forums and sites. I did not mean anything personally Omni, but this is just my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni, would you? fanta 8 1,023 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  omni The Observer 21 2,407 12-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  What i think of Omni.. VeinsOfTheSun 7 877 09-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: VeinsOfTheSun
  What does Omni look like? WirelessWave 128 29,190 07-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: UrugEci
  Omni Canoris 27 2,850 04-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Lin