Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUT] Earn easy money using .CO.CC affiliates [Total n00b Guide + Pictures Included]
Hey guys, in this guide i'm teaching you how to earn money using .CO.CC Affiliates.

Requirements:
Paypal account
.CO.CC Affiliates account

Steps:
1. Sign up on the affiliates program here.

2. Once you've signed up, you will be redirected to the affiliates main page. Look at the referral link up there, that is what you need later.

3. Spread the link to the world! Post a video on Youtube saying it's a free domain name, or put it on any websites. .CO.CC will pay $0.10 per sign up and the minimum payout is only $1

4. When you have $1 in your account, click "Withdraw funds" and type in your Paypal email. They will review the sign up list and will pay you within 3 days.
(Yep, i got most referrals from Youtube xD)

Payment proof:
[Image: 71802643.png]

NOTE:
Please be noted that DO NOT sign up yourself with your own referral link. I tried this once and they cancelled my payment Glare

If you have any questions feel free to leave a reply here, i will try my best to help you.
This isn't a good way to earn LOTS of money, but maybe for some starters it should work for them.

Thanks for reading my guide! (:
I would be really appreciated if you are willing to sign up with my referral link here.
I never realized they had an affiliate program. This will be great for my free host.

Thanks. Smile
(02-17-2010, 10:16 AM)kab012345 Wrote: I never realized they had an affiliate program. This will be great for my free host.

Thanks. Smile

No problem Tongue
I will try this thanks
Nice tutorial. I'm going to try this!
Thanks for sharing this mate. I have already account here. But I never noticed this before. Thanks for telling this. Yeye
I knew about this, but hadn't seen a cashout proof. Thanks
I am definitely trying this.
Are you sure they will know if i sign up under myself again with a proxy :O?
awes0me, I doubt they will know. You could try.
I am going to try lmao.
w00t w00t (:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn money and buy stuff off amazon no money Speedkiller23 1 1,161 11-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Todd
  Adf.ly. Make easy money online + Tips akshal 0 1,152 03-17-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: akshal
  superUPL.com - PPD earn up to 35$ per 1000 views and PPS earn up to 50% of each sale. superUPL 0 1,067 03-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Last Post: superUPL
  Making Money With Twitter! [EASY] chasejjj 0 887 02-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Last Post: chasejjj
  How-To: Earn money on Linkbee + Adf.ly Combined! Thirteen 11 4,666 11-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Last Post: ndtdnc