Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Forums Starting To Pick Up Nicely
I think this place has a unique member base and is pretty broad in covering topics which always a plus thing. One thing that I would like to see in the upcoming few months is maybe a new look?
New look won't happen. I love the way this forums look.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(02-19-2010, 12:06 AM)Omniscient Wrote: New look won't happen. I love the way this forums look.

This forum looks great imo. The text is easy to read and the colours give it a nice feel.
(02-19-2010, 02:32 PM)Maestro Wrote: This forum looks great imo. The text is easy to read and the colours give it a nice feel.

The site theme is attractive but my eyes get a little strained from reading light-grey text on the medium-grey background.
(02-16-2010, 09:38 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Well here we are about 4 1/2 months into SF and I am pretty happy. The site has a nice feel to it and we're starting to get search engine traffic. Daily activity is on the rise too. I'll probably start looking for some improvements and adjustments I can make for this site. Eventually I'd like to see this site bigger than HF but I know that will be difficult. Hopefully members here feel the same way and can help make that become a reality.

So thanks to everyone that has helped so far and I look forward to the coming year as we continue to grow.

Pirate
Yeah. Nice. You forgot to say thanks SkullTraill, for all the motivation and mental [not gay... well.. only a little....] support I gave you...

(02-16-2010, 09:50 AM)Skill Wrote: Over the past 4 or 5 months we have seen activity rise and fall, but we are still a community that is dedicated to helping others. I'm more than certain that Support Forums will become even more of a success as the months go by.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for HF to reach the status that SF is in right now?

Thank you for all your commitment to the community as an Administrator, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be able to browse SF as it would be nonexistent.

Good luck with everything Smile
>_< Wow....
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
First off, Omni and DAMINK need to chill the fuck out; what I've learned from online confrontations is that nothing ever comes from it, all there is is that member you now dislike, and depending on the member, a ban. There are bettre ways to channel your disagreements without trying to piss the other person off; after all, I love to debate Oui LOL.

Second off, I love SF. SF is perhaps the best forum I've seen on the Internet. This is where I've received the most help and forged the best friendships, that is the whole point of a forum. I'd almost do anything to better this community and I'd hope other would also. It's quite a shame Master of The Universe had to leave because he was a major contributor to the forums.

Thirdly, I don't want people to come here who do not contribute, or like Iintens, are total asses/douches. We need folks who have that desire to assist, rather... that Undying, Unrelenting, Can't-stop-'till-it's-done kind of assistance/desire. This forum has the potential to become mature and unlike the average internet cest holes of shit, such as 4chan ><. I don't want to lose this forum to the habits that transpired during the birth of HF, we have the potential and I think I might lose it if it becomes trashed. This is our home (Intranet), we need to keep it clean and disallow anything/anyone who'd try and corrupt/trash it. Sorry for the concern, but that's how I feel.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(02-20-2010, 08:30 AM)䷣䷥䷰䷖ Wrote: First off, Omni and DAMINK need to chill the fuck out; what I've learned from online confrontations is that nothing ever comes from it, all there is is that member you now dislike, and depending on the member, a ban. There are bettre ways to channel your disagreements without trying to piss the other person off; after all, I love to debate Oui LOL.

Second off, I love SF. SF is perhaps the best forum I've seen on the Internet. This is where I've received the most help and forged the best friendships, that is the whole point of a forum. I'd almost do anything to better this community and I'd hope other would also. It's quite a shame Master of The Universe had to leave because he was a major contributor to the forums.

Thirdly, I don't want people to come here who do not contribute, or like Iintens, are total asses/douches. We need folks who have that desire to assist, rather... that Undying, Unrelenting, Can't-stop-'till-it's-done kind of assistance/desire. This forum has the potential to become mature and unlike the average internet cest holes of shit, such as 4chan ><. I don't want to lose this forum to the habits that transpired during the birth of HF, we have the potential and I think I might lose it if it becomes trashed. This is our home (Intranet), we need to keep it clean and disallow anything/anyone who'd try and corrupt/trash it. Sorry for the concern, but that's how I feel.
Whatever, Tl;Dr
Omni and DAMNIK are both right...
The issue with Damink is resolved. We just had a disagreement. It happens.

Quote:Second off, I love SF. SF is perhaps the best forum I've seen on the Internet. This is where I've received the most help and forged the best friendships, that is the whole point of a forum. I'd almost do anything to better this community and I'd hope other would also. It's quite a shame Master of The Universe had to leave because he was a major contributor to the forums.

Thanks and I see this site having vast potential as well. Members like you are exactly why. A passionate handful of members can make all the difference.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(02-20-2010, 12:01 PM)Omniscient Wrote: The issue with Damink is resolved. We just had a disagreement. It happens.

Thanks and I see this site having vast potential as well. Members like you are exactly why. A passionate handful of members can make all the difference.
Yea, crap happens.. it ok.
Also, I'd like to thank all members like me, for making both SF and HF a better place. Do you not agree Omni?
I like this website, great tutorials and kind people! Smile

Good job SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,943 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,835 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,563 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Support Forums - Activity Diabolic 76 14,922 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 7,856 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus