Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Μαύρο
Interesting...
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
Oh yeah then I am seeing it correctly. How does that represent "Dark|Opposition|Revolution|Seccesion"? This is all I found on hexagrams
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

[Image: 156soer.png]

Source
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(02-15-2010, 07:25 PM)Kharnage Wrote: I can see it, I'm on Ubuntu

Of course. It installs all the language packages. Also, it's a dumb idea. Can not read it. It's real dumb but meh your name your choice.
And this is probably what most people see.

[Image: xry8yvjtkkv12mwctax.jpg]

Use UTF-8 characters instead.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
People with Ubuntu and Windows 7 should see it fine, what would you like us to call you? SqaureCharacter ?
I am on Windows 7 and I just see squares, its annoying. Can you change your username.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
I think its unique, as long as others don't start doing it.
(02-20-2010, 07:00 PM)Tim Wrote: I am on Windows 7 and I just see squares, its annoying. Can you change your username.
Why would he change his username just because you find it annoying? Thats the same thing as asking Santa Claus to wear purple instead of red. Instead of asking Santa Claus to were purple you got to be smarter by wearing glasses that turns the color red into purple. Well apply the same thing to this problem:

1) Install Mozilla Firefox
2) Install Firebug for Mozilla Firefox
3) Edit his name with Firefox and safe it for SupportForums

Or just simply install the font which maybe takes a minute or so....

Tadaaa! You can make his name be anything you want...
(02-20-2010, 08:04 PM)Zomaian Wrote: Why would he change his username just because you find it annoying?
For several reasons,
1. Because I am guessing this is a problem for more people than it isn't
2. Because I don't know how to identify or refer to him when I am addressing him on the forums apart from maybe calling him square man
3. Because other people can make their username look identical to his for me and most other users, this creates confusion
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]