Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mypctroubleshooting.com computer support forum
A new computer support forum that has been going pretty good.

Right now, we have 3 staff members. All with some experience computers. Theres randyp1, DesertKin and Wayne on the board. We plan to add more staff as the forums go bigger.

I would really like to hear your feedback. Thanks.
Good luck is all i can say.
The net is choked full of forums and unless there going to be around for a long time or have loads of followers already then most are going to fail.
Hopefully you are the exception but i hate to say it. Prob will fall by the wayside in the next 6 months.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I think you need to change the theme though, it looks like the default phpbb one. As DAMINK said, there is many computer forums out there that are based on troubleshooting and help and support so good luck.
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 521 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  P.H.P - Computer Support Website | Skype Tools + More Coming Soon! OpenSSL 0 367 06-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 864 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,879 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex