Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Track
Well I don't know if anyone else runs track but if you do feel free to post your age/times for track. I am currently a freshman in high school and I am considered the fastest freshman on the team although that isn't saying much considering the team isn't that good. I mainly run distance events so here are my times:

5 kilometers : 21:10 (1 year ago, should be breaking 20 now)
2.5 miles : 16:36.77 (Only ran it once, I can run a lot faster now)
1.5 mile: 9:59.94
1 mile: 5:02 (fail)
1000 meters: 3:04
800 meters: 2:15
400 meters: 58.3

I have been trying to break 5 for my mile for quite some time now, I went from 5:26 to 5:21 to 5:06 and today I ran 5:02 and came in third in the city.

If anyone else runs track please post your times, grade etc. Blackhat
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

I don't run track, and I don't know of anyone here that does. However, I'll leave this topic with the comment that runners = muscular legs = teh l33t.
i also dont go run a track, Just give my some junk wood and i will break it instant [Was doing that on school, everyone was amazed that i breaked lots of wood.]
(02-07-2010, 09:17 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I don't run track, and I don't know of anyone here that does. However, I'll leave this topic with the comment that runners = muscular legs = teh l33t.

Psh yeah It's with some embarrassment that I say that I can barely do thirty push-ups but my legs are beastly muscular. I bet I could lift more weight with my legs than with my arms(actually I think the legs have the strongest muscle in your body)
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(02-08-2010, 07:25 PM)uber1337 Wrote: Psh yeah It's with some embarrassment that I say that I can barely do thirty push-ups but my legs are beastly muscular. I bet I could lift more weight with my legs than with my arms(actually I think the legs have the strongest muscle in your body)

Well, of course they are. They're supporting 100+ lbs per day. My legs are probably x5 stronger than my arms.

PS: It's okay; pushups suck anyway.
I'm in 10th grade, and I run cross-country for my school. Freshman year I ran 21's consistently, and this year I broke 20 consistently. I am not fast at all, we have a freshman that broke 18 minutes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast Track Guide Series For Beginners (22 Ebooks) Akinova 0 661 07-17-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  Track Santa on Google Maps Grizzly 12 2,297 12-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Uhriventis