Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony Bravia 40"
"Brightness:40
Color:60
Hue:0
Color Temperature: cool
Sharpness:20"

Put your sharpness down to 15. Brightness down to about 35-38, Do warm, and make sure those settings are on Dynamic, now thats will look beautiful.
I don't know about the Sony Bravia in particular, but I've had similar strange problems with TVs and other electronics which I've fixed by finding pushing the little tiny reset button. This is usually a small circular hole, just big enough to slide something like a toothpick or end of a wire hanger into and pushing the little tiny button, which is often hardly visible. Often works for resetting modems, gaming consoles, cable boxes, and vaccum cleaners as well.
I've had the same tv and I've never had that problem.

It could be a faulty model. Try contacting customer service.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Bring it back to the store or call or try reading the instructions. That seems very odd.
Nice Great tv I got a 92 inch in my room atm
1.2 delay tho -not good for games-
Take it back to the factory or have one of the sony boys to come around and check it out Smile Think thats your best bet.
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
I have the model kdl40ex500 and i never see this problem,but for how long !,
Anyway you have guaranty of one year at least ...Good luck whit your Sony.
I have the the same tv accept mines a 42 inch.
If you can not personally figure it out I would try calling Sony to see if they can help you through the situation.
Give it back to the shop lol.