Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox
I never had firefox or chrome crash on me until I was running a lot of flash contents.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Yeah, flash seems to crash a lot for some people.
That's why I hate webpages coded in them.
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
i love firefox personally, but Safari is much quicker on my laptop, firefox looks alot better cause you can add a dark theme + i use the addon "Stylish" to make google dark, looks crap hot.

try system restore in safe mode, and uninstall firefox and re-download ;)
Must say. I have been using Chrome for a few days and it simply does not cut it as a browser.
I have since moved to Opera and thus far i have no complaints at all. Quite a fast browser.
I actually feel satisfied with the replacement. Chrome i was trying to get used to but just felt a little rough around the edges.
Almost like a beginners browser sort of. Now Opera on the other hand i have nothing bad to say as yet.
Just thought i would update this thread as im bored.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

You can't go wrong with Opera, imo, it's a awesome browser....
I use it from time to time, I would more often but FireFox is set as default one....
And as said, I think the new version doesn't really work well with few Flash/Shockwave commands...
In the last days my FireFox crashed over 15 times, always when I was viewing Flash/Shockwave files...
Yea i hear ya mate. Opera has only been on my 7 box for a day now but wow. It has some cool widgets and what not.
I really think i am sold. Short of it crashing in the near future or some security issues i really think i will stay with it.
The Rules!

I know, I was in love with it the same second when it first time opened... Big Grin
I didn't use it much though, to be able to say if it crashes often, for now it never crashed on me...
As far as security issues go, I don't think it has some...
But IDK what happend, since the last version.. I can't download Torrent files with it... idk.. but well I also don't download that much torrents ;)

But wait for omni if he sees your post, hes a Opera lover too Tongue
I know he is and he has told me countless times to use it. I expect a bit of i told you so lol.
The Rules!