Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed
my computer keeps restarting every hour and less everytime. Can anybody solve this problem?
[Image: qoxy8.png]
You might have a virus. Run a scan.
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
Could be many things. A virus is certainly possible and i would be running some scans to check that.
Also when it restarts jump into bios Normally delete when your pc starts and check your processor temp.
You may be getting a bit warm and forcing a shutdown?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Could be an issue with heating.
Have you installed any new parts lately?
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
I just had a problem like this but instead my computer restarts and shuts down automatically and randomly. I ran many tests, i excluded my hard drive as i thought it's hard drive problem, took off my dvd drive as it could be the cause of this problem. After 2 hours of testing i took out the pins that comes from the power switch, and it worked. So the peoblem was my power switch had too much dusts under the button in which it made it to turn off itself at any time it was so annoying.
Nice to see you fixed the problem, i no exactly how annoying these problems can be. a few week ago my laptop screen just went of on its own every half an hour or so, oh it was Annoying! but thanks to people on here i got down to the problem, i just took out the ram and cmos battery and give it a blow out there was quite alot of dust, this fixed the problem and now all is working good Smile