Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF is on the 2nd Page :D
I just used to search for "Support Forums"... and It was a first result on the second page..

11th of 186.000.000....

We're getting better! ;)
That's a big improvement. Usually searching it on Google doesn't bring up Scrap.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Thats crap. Seriously its not good. Needs more work i thinks.
We need backlinks here with good anchors.
I will do my best over the next few weeks to promote SF. Why? Dunno. I like a few people here.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-03-2010, 04:49 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Thats crap. Seriously its not good. Needs more work i thinks.
I will do my best over the next few weeks to promote SF. Why? Dunno. I like a few people here.

For now it's good, as trilobyte- said.. usually it wouldn't even show up...
I will also try to put more links out there, as I think it's a nice community...
A Chilly place to hang.... ;)
I do agree with Damink, I mean, for a 6 month old forum, 2nd Page isn't very good at all. My new site which I've had for about 2 /3 weeks is already first result when you google it. But hey, it depends on the name / competiting forums.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Yeah sure, that's exactly the point.
But if you type support forums in google, there is alot... related.. stuff.. so I think for now the 11th place is good.
I mean people who have set results to 15 or more... will see us at the first page Tongue

But all in all, we need more LINKS... I'm about to yell "This is Sparta"... Big Grin

Hopeyfully the Contest Skill has started will turn out good... ;)
I think it is pretty good when you are competing with other similar forums, though I'm sure the rank will much improve.
(02-03-2010, 04:49 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Thats crap. Seriously its not good. Needs more work i thinks.
Knowing that I am one of DAMINKS favourites :p , I agree. We need more promotion, this community has more to offer to other people. There are only 10 members here are really active, and make up 80% of the forum.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Not bad actually,however a website can't reach first place after some months on sites like Google.HF needed to 2 years atleast to become the No.1 Whitehat/other Website.
Well guys, take a look at this...
I have searched for Support Forums on google.de.... it was on 11th place...
Then I looked on google.com... and you will not belive it ;)