Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your opinions on the new Ipad?
I dont even care what is iPad. Their just exploiting people's snobism and their insatiable apetite for the newest tech gadget. And yes it looks like oversized iPhone. Seriosly who can say that they really NEED this thing? The iPhone was a fail and the iPad seems like one too. Call me an Apple hater - I dont care.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Pretty much i see it as a very large itouch with a few more features.
I don't like it.

They made the iPhone bigger, changed some stuff, and made it more expensive.

I'd prefer an iPhone, it's more portable.
[Image: jpke28.jpg]
I actually can't wait for Iron Man 2.
Too big for me. iPod Touches are more portable. The iPad is only pretty much good for internet capabilities. If it could fit in your pocket, it'd maybe be more interesting. Omni is right, why make it 5 times bigger?
Honestly, I think it's just an oversized iPod touch, but it's pretty damn versatile... at least that's what the reviews say.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
(03-06-2010, 02:05 PM)Maestro Wrote: iPad is a compete fail. I wouldn't have it for free. Also why do Apple need to call everything i-something? The "i" doesn't make it exclusive, they will learn that now.

I wouldn't go that far. I mean sure I'm not going to pay for one, but if someone handed one to me, I'm sure as hell gonna take it.
The iPad sucks, in my opinion. It's simply an iPod on steroids with some new features. I was expecting more than that as there was so much hype about the release. I'm actually disappointed, I'd say a lot of people are disappointed too.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
http://iintens.org/blog/2010/02/my-thoug...pad-thing/
once again.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
The iPad is like someone has given the iPod touch steroids. I mean the extended UI is very nice, but it in reality is just a big iPod. Like omni said. Apple are loosing their touch. They used to bring out nice new products every year and sales would go through the roof. I think the iPhone was the prime suspect in apples new 'Cocky' attitude. Sure one great product can carry on a company for a long time. But holding back its features and releasing it in a later model as a brand new model is not really revolutionary. Apple will start to decline back where they came from unless they actually innovate and not use an existing product and add a few features on. That's not innovation. That's adaptation.
-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
I think that the iPad is extremely overrated and everyone got excited for no reason as it is nothing special.

I need a new signature!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,358 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  How to Transfer videos/Picture to iPad in an easiest way? (For Windowns and Mac) briannachloe 6 4,403 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  ipad mini e-mail stanulg 1 1,120 06-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: crthell
  Few questions about iPad Cubs 0 902 11-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  3 Reasons to NOT get an iPad 3 Grin 10 2,408 03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Grin