Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys whom I like, but aren't so computer savvy = RAGE!
Call me impatient, but I HATE this. I was talking to this guy I like, and I was teaching him about warez & rapidshare, and I gave him my rapidshare credentials, and the password containing "F8" together, and he's like "So do I just press the F8 button..?" and I said, "No.. the F8 key doesn't produce the text 'F8'." and he was like "Oh." and he didn't know how to make an MSN account so I had to like write a tutorial on it. AKLJADLKD
lol, yeah it annoys me too, I don't understand how they can't know how to setup a msn account. It's simple lol.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I need to only look over my sholder (Wife) and i have the same problem Smile
Seriously she knows nothing about computers. Yet she will still give her advice freely LMAO (Woman Smile )
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(01-25-2010, 02:41 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I need to only look over my sholder (Wife) and i have the same problem Smile
Seriously she knows nothing about computers. Yet she will still give her advice freely LMAO (Woman Smile )

My mom, too. But, I don't care about that. She's 40+; computers weren't so prominent as they are now when she was growing up. I mean, I understand that there're many adults her age whose careers revolve around computers & the Internet, but whatever. But, this guy is 17.. seriously? He has to have taken a computer class by now. I can't imagine life without computers and so many people my age are blissfully uanware of the capabilities of it.
Yea thats crazy. 17 years old and no idea about computers.
(My wife is 24 Smile Smile )
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I don't mind it. I usually get paid for this. Tongue
I had one of my mates type in "Start" on Internet Explorer when I told him to go to start. So yeah, I know how you feel.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-25-2010, 03:41 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: I had one of my mates type in "Start" on Internet Explorer when I told him to go to start. So yeah, I know how you feel.

HAHAHAHHA REALLY GOOD ONE
Google es tu mejor amigo :]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rage.... sneezing panda 4 618 10-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.