Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill Rating
This is the first picture I actually did of a person.

Here is the original:

And here is the finished version:

Just want a rating of 1-10. Thanks!!
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I'm going to give it a 6 / 10. It's nice, and fairly easy to do. But the eyes would've looked better blue or something.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-22-2010, 06:57 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: I'm going to give it a 6 / 10. It's nice, and fairly easy to do. But the eyes would've looked better blue or something.
I would've, but her eyes were originally green.... so I wanted to keep as much originality as possible.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
You freaking love that chick don't you!
(01-22-2010, 07:04 PM)Extasey Wrote: 4
You freaking love that chick don't you!
LOL, yeah I do. But it's the only chance I get to do any work with photo shop is when she asks me to touch them up.
nice, i rate it 7/10 Smile
6/10 Could have been Better Sleep
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
are you going to show it to her ? she might not like her eyes yellow - it kinda looks like werewolf to me Smile Id give it 4/10
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(02-13-2010, 07:53 AM)Treblez Wrote: are you going to show it to her ? she might not like her eyes yellow - it kinda looks like werewolf to me Smile Id give it 4/10
Yep, she's seen it. :p She said she looked fat... Ohmy
8/10.. good one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sig Rating Thread Canoris 6 889 06-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Nemmyy
  The "rating" system. Elektrisk 4 397 04-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Eve