Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death...
You appear to me to be quite an intelligent man ktmrider530.
And someone who loves to play with his tools. Do you have any projects going that are giving you greif to make you feel this way? Or is it just life in general getting you down?
Either way man. Roll with the punches and things will brighten up.

Some people say you cant taste the sweet parts of life without encountering some sour times?
This is advice i have always lived by. Sure some days/weeks/months or even years are crap but there are those ones that are great so thats my "reason for getting up everyday"
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Thanks DAMINK, i enjoy doing that stuff, but lately i have had no desire to do anything, i don't even have the ambition to change a sparkplug. It's just life in general, someone asked me why when they put there truck in 4WD, the light turns on untill they hut the gas, then it stays in 2WD. I've been so stressed, i couldn't even answer a question with an answer as simple as "put it in neutral". I'm thinking about going back to the doctor and getting back on anti-depressants. I mean complete stress and anger, i got in a fight with a kid the other day because i didn't like the way he parked his truck at school, i mean there is no need for that shit. And i feel bad about it. When i do the exact same thing he does, probably worse.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I hear ya mate and if violence is getting involved then i have to agree. Perhaps get onto the meds for a little while and see if your able to settle down.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

The only problem i had with them was that i'm just not me. Get what i'm saying? They just change my whole personality. I've always been quick to fight, but only when there was a good cause. This kid took up two spots so his truck didn't get scratched, when i take up two spots, then make my friends park next to me also taking up two spots, just to make sure the powerstroke stays pretty. Don't get me wrong, i have times when i'm happy as can be, but it quickly changes.
I've also felt the way you have before; like life has no purpose. In essence, it doesn't. You live for a long time, then you die. But, I enjoy it because people who say their lives are boring or whatever aren't putting in enough effort. My life has meaning because I give it meaning. If I died, it'd devastate a lot of people. A guy in my grade killed himself yesterday, and it effected a lot of people. Many people are depressed. This is reassuring to me (in that people care about me), but it's nothing that I'd intentionally bring about. I think a good thing to do is make a list of things you want to do before you die. I've done this, and it seems to help. Some things are like, I want to visit the icehotel (a hotel made purely of ice) in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden. I also want to see the Northern Lights. I also want to become quadlingual. There're many other things that won't be accomplished for a while, so that is like a psychological blockage from having the desire to end my life.
It's not like i have even close to a bad life. Upper class family, my parents own a construction company. I'm a popular kid, a lot of friends, not a problem at school. I have pretty close to the nicest truck at school. I have an amazing girlfriend. I know how to fight if i want to, i did three yeas of MMA, so i have nothing at all to stress over. I just don't like life anymore. The bad parts to my life however are that i don't ever see my mom, maybe once every two weeks. My dad is usually doing something out of town, so i basically fend for myself. I'm 17, i can handle that, i just kinda wish i was closer to them ya know?
Maybe you should tell them? They might make an effort to be around more often?
If you go to work for your dad that would almost definately see your dad more (unless you have a different situation to what I'm thinking). And then again, you have to work for him, some people can't stand continuing the work of their parents (me).

(01-21-2010, 10:11 AM)Codine Wrote: It does sound like depression to me. Altho, I must say I am not scared of dying either. Infact, I would like to know what happens to us when we do die. Quite exciting to be perfectly honest.
I wanna find out what the fudge is at the end of the universe!!! Its annoying me!! :@
Don't rush, we are going to die anyway. I mean death will come to us if we dont walk to death. Sorry that has nothing with depression and these are facts. So, do something usefull in your life, be peaceful, always be happy and spend this short life in any thing you like but make sure you do the good things.

In my opinion, there's no ultimate happiness in this life whatever you are. Conviction is your modest happiness.

KINGS ARE BURRIED NEXT TO POORMEN.
Happens mate , sometimes i get bored of everything and think everyone hates me =/
I had that feeling too but it was long ago.. Just, don't make anything stupid tho.. Go somewhere & don't ever try to think about the current situation.. Try to have fun with friend, family or even your GF..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death of Grandmother stormy 2 640 03-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Crystal
  Death Reptar 27 4,011 03-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  Death Miku 9 1,255 11-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  I'm pretty sure I have Thanatophobia //Extreme fear of death FML brah 9 3,833 08-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Xplosion™
  ~ How to deal with a death! ~ Deadmau5 35 12,182 01-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Deltron