Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please sign up here... TESTED!! And Working!!!
[Image: proofw.jpg]

cashed out on sunday and recieved today (monday) they don't work at weekends.. But they do pay.. Enjoy ;)
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I signed up under your referral two weeks ago. I just want to confirm with others that Points2Shop really works. I've already bought a copy of Hitman Blood Money on PC with it. Big Grin

[Image: 677298]
[Image: b9dukl.jpg]

100 points = $1 so I've made $17.30 from it. Thanks Codine for the epic website.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(02-09-2010, 10:55 AM)JDBar Wrote: I signed up under your referral two weeks ago. I just want to confirm with others that Points2Shop really works. I've already bought a copy of Hitman Blood Money on PC with it. Big Grin

[Image: 677298]
[Image: b9dukl.jpg]

100 points = $1 so I've made $17.30 from it. Thanks Codine for the epic website.

Congrats dude! Glad you like the site. Fancy pm'ing me some ways of getting referrals as i need some fresh ones from NeoBux Big Grin
is it good for Europe ? and can u explain a bit what should we do in there to get points/prizes ? Maybe surveys ?
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
This works, I already have an account (thanks for the share codine btw!). I recieved Fifa 09 within a week of ordering. Only problem I have with them is that they do not allow AlertPay.
(02-15-2010, 03:51 AM)Maestro Wrote: This works, I already have an account (thanks for the share codine btw!). I recieved Fifa 09 within a week of ordering. Only problem I have with them is that they do not allow AlertPay.

They do allow alertpay now sir! Enjoy ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Points2shop - Free rewards - *Sign up to my referral and i'll sign up to yours* Peter_Sanderson 2 2,569 08-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Last Post: YNL