Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Body / Physical Section
Recently I've noticed alot of threads either in the Emotional Support Section or the OSHIT area that are to do with Physical or Body / Health Related incidents. They've been posted there purely because there's no other sport to place them. So I was wondering if possible for a Body or Physical Support section or something?

Thanks. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Was already suggested;
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3570
I saw that, but I thought it was worth giving it another shot. Because there's alot more body related threads now.
Then I'm sorry...
But if you read the thread, I need to agree to Grizzly... This is not a place for such support... I speak for my self now and I know nothing about Health or Body... And I think that no-one on here knows enough to offer support on such question, it would be more suggestions then supporting... imo...
You don't need to be a Doctor or a Psychiatrist to give support to someone. You can do it off past experience. Take the Emotional Support section, I don't believe anyone here is a Psychiatrist or anything like that, people just give support and help off their past encounters with the issue.
I agree with Trilo. You don't have to be a doctor to give advice. If someone says i have a giant lump on my forehead, been there for a few weeks, is that bad, its common sense to say, go to a docter.
I would possibly be able to help in the Physical health section Smile
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
I believe i could offer support in this section also.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I could help...My mother was a nurse so i actually know some stuff in that field.
I don't believe we need this section here.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Add windows 8 to Windows support section. Eternal. 4 1,240 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 765 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  [Suggestion] Debate Section Hуѕтєяιa X™ 8 2,251 06-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Hуѕтєяιa X™
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,271 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Coding section Untouch 11 2,513 03-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Untouch