Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help... Bad.
It's good to hear things worked out in the end mate Smile But, I wouldn't use the "It's over" thread too many times, because one day it will happen. And you'll be stuffed.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
To be honest, you shouldn't have done that, but I guess it's too late now!
Were she texting from the beginning, were you talking about something at the same moment or a day before...
Maybe something happend to her and she was mad at you becasue you didn't see that shes hurt or something!
(01-16-2010, 08:52 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: It's good to hear things worked out in the end mate Smile But, I wouldn't use the "It's over" thread too many times, because one day it will happen. And you'll be stuffed.

It wasn't a threat. I was serious.
(01-16-2010, 08:53 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: To be honest, you shouldn't have done that, but I guess it's too late now!
Were she texting from the beginning, were you talking about something at the same moment or a day before...
Maybe something happend to her and she was mad at you becasue you didn't see that shes hurt or something!

I don't know, she had been texting her mom through about the whole movie, I didn't do or say anything at all, we just sat there and watched it.

Then, she gets up and says "i need my charger" o she gets it, then sits on the floor with her phone. I figured the charger wouldn't reach the couch maybe, i dunno. I'm still confused as to why it was my fault.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(01-16-2010, 09:02 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Then, she gets up and says "i need my charger" o she gets it, then sits on the floor with her phone. I figured the charger wouldn't reach the couch maybe, i dunno. I'm still confused as to why it was my fault.

Most probably it wasn't your fault, but when People get upset, they need someone to give all the fault... They need to talk even if they don't want to...
Your mistake was that you didn't ask her if somethign was wrong...
Then she got upset at you and because you also got upset, it became only worser!

You should have gone to sleep and talk normal to her the next day, asking her what happend...

If she was texting with her mom, it could also be that her mom had a problem... idk...
I don't think you did anything wrong. If I were in your position, I'd say, "You're being irrational and I don't feel like dealing with it. You can talk to me when you stop being a bitch." but maybe maleXfemale relationships are different. I also don't think you should pull the "it's over" card like that, but if it shut her up, then good. She's probably just upset about something. You said you didn't want to go into it because it's personal, but because we don't know what the other details are, we can't give 100% fair opinions, since there're parts that we don't know about. In any case, I guess had I been in your position, I would've sat with her, just because I like being close with significant other. I mean physically, by the way; I'm not questioning your emotional sincerity. If she wanted you to sit with her, she should have said something. But again, maybe I just don't know anything about how women work.
Generally the truth is what needs to be said. Because the truth is more logical. As far as her claiming that you are not happy any more; that's something you need to look at yourself. Look back on the relationship. Try to determine some turning-points, arguments, promises, situations that shaped the relationship to what it is now. I'm sure you're smart enough to find out what went wrong; I have faith in ya bro.
And to add: you need to communicate with her why she feels the way she does. And what it is that needs to happen in order to fix it.

And a side note: maybe she is on her menstrual cycle? I swear a lot of bitchy/irrational/stupid crap comes from that 4-6 day time frame!
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(01-17-2010, 07:34 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote:
And a side note: maybe she is on her menstrual cycle? I swear a lot of bitchy/irrational/stupid crap comes from that 4-6 day time frame!

lol. Explains so much Confused

Maybe someone texted her a rumor about your or something? Talk to her about it. It maybe is just a misunderstanding.
Quote:Maybe someone texted her a rumor about your or something? Talk to her about it. It maybe is just a misunderstanding.

I would like to think that his girlfriend would believe him over a rumor.
(01-17-2010, 02:35 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I would like to think that his girlfriend would believe him over a rumor.

You'd be suprsied.
(01-17-2010, 07:34 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Generally the truth is what needs to be said. Because the truth is more logical. As far as her claiming that you are not happy any more; that's something you need to look at yourself. Look back on the relationship. Try to determine some turning-points, arguments, promises, situations that shaped the relationship to what it is now. I'm sure you're smart enough to find out what went wrong; I have faith in ya bro.
And to add: you need to communicate with her why she feels the way she does. And what it is that needs to happen in order to fix it.

I honestly didn't know we were having problems.

And about the menstrual cycle, she's not.
(01-17-2010, 02:29 PM)Aristotle Wrote: lol. Explains so much Confused

Maybe someone texted her a rumor about your or something? Talk to her about it. It maybe is just a misunderstanding.
No, everything she brought up were things that actually happened. I guess i just never thought of them as a big deal.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,546 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero