Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to transfer money from card to paypal
I have 50$ in my debit card and 5$ in paypal,how do i transfer that money from card to paypal?
Add your credit card to your accound, you should see add card on one of the tabs if i remember rightly.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
no such thing,although there is a Top Up tab ,but it only says some things that i should tell my bank to send money to paypal,and there are ID numbers etc,i entered my bank's site and requested transfer but when i tried to enter the ID transfer number that pp gave me there wasn't enough room for all the letters of the ID to fit in the request.
Any ideas?
(01-15-2010, 03:12 PM)Codine Wrote: Add your credit card to your account, you should see add card on one of the tabs if i remember rightly.

and then?

how do you see the credits?
details maybe?
(01-16-2010, 06:41 AM)Lareak Wrote: and then?

how do you see the credits?

Paypal accounts don't reflect the credit available on credit cards because many people have credit limits on their cards of tens of thousands of dollars, and American Express has no limits.

You add a credit card to your paypal account and you can spend up to whatever limit you have on your card, or the limit established by paypal.
Go to an ATM and withdraw all the money from your debit card. Then proceed to buy a Moneypak at just about any convenience store and put that on your account.
You cannot transfer the amount to your paypal, but you can use the CC to pay for the goods you purcahase through paypal... Thats what I do living in a country where I cannot encash paypal
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
PayPal allows VISA supported Debit cards, but it cannot be used to top u paypal account. After verifying card, you can chose to pay from it next time you buy something, instead of using your paypal balance....
Giveaway - A Rare Autoblog Guide. PM me for it, by clicking here.

Hey guys. It's Dr.Viper from HF. Howdy.
o HTML and PHP based website design.
o SEO/SEM services.
o Logo & GFX Design services.
And above all, everyone know what i'm good at HF... So,
o Security Consultancy.
I always thought that when you used paypal to buy something it came right off your credit card. Could be wrong...
tay.Superman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Paypal, LR & Payza] JillsClickCorner autoclicker. Earn money on autopilot! rafaelcarioca7 1 807 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  What does it mean if you apply for a new credit card to transfer balances? Jasleen007 0 435 01-30-2013, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Jasleen007
  make money with android.easy money and proof neobux 2 778 01-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: William Martin
  Download WHAFF! for android. easy making money. straight to paypal neobux 0 831 12-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Last Post: neobux
  [PAYPAL] [FREE] Money Though YouTube [NO PM ME/ADFLY] [DIRECT LINK] ZeroManArmy 3 1,544 08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Last Post: ZeroManArmy