Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont have a clue?
ok i cannor use sysem restore, after it does it it just fails.

i keep getting stupid messages popping up cant remember what it is,

pc running super slow.

what can i do im gettin REALLY ANNOYED!

Please help Sad
what antivirus/antispyware are you running? system specs? how many applications are running on startup?

win xp, just the free Avast, i do use mbam, spybot, i tryed running them they dont seen to fix it, and whats bugging me is sys restore wont work, and i cant be arsed formatting again and building my pc up to spec that i like Sad
oh yea malware bytles 2, but i aint run it yet lol
this stupid thing pops up every 10min or so and its really pissing me off

[Image: 10683998.jpg]
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3761/13200668.jpg
Run Malware bytes after it's been updated.. And then post a hijackthis log Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
np running now m8 ;)
Hello, Mozz.
It is possible that you are Infected with malicious software. I will now provide you with some instructions to help remove the infection from your system.

I recommend you download SuperAntiSpyware. This is an ideal product for detecting multiple types of Malware, the most common detection being Spyware.
  • Launch the SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition Setup.
  • You will be shown the SuperAntiSpyware Installation screen. Follow the neccessary prompts to install the program.
  • Start SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition and click the Check for updates button. Once the update is finished click the Scan your computer button and make sure to check "Perform Complete Scan".
  • SuperAntiSpyware will now scan your computer and when its finished it will list all the infections it has found.
  • Make sure that they all have a check next to them and press next.
  • Click finish.
------
For additional information on Removing an infection, please look at the "Read here if your Infected" thread.

Post back when you have completed the above steps, so i can provide you with further instructions.
(02-11-2010, 04:10 PM).D0T Wrote: Hello, Mozz.
It is possible that you are Infected with malicious software. I will now provide you with some instructions to help remove the infection from your system.

I recommend you download SuperAntiSpyware. This is an ideal product for detecting multiple types of Malware, the most common detection being Spyware.
  • Launch the SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition Setup.
  • You will be shown the SuperAntiSpyware Installation screen. Follow the neccessary prompts to install the program.
  • Start SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition and click the Check for updates button. Once the update is finished click the Scan your computer button and make sure to check "Perform Complete Scan".
  • SuperAntiSpyware will now scan your computer and when its finished it will list all the infections it has found.
  • Make sure that they all have a check next to them and press next.
  • Click finish.
------
For additional information on Removing an infection, please look at the "Read here if your Infected" thread.

Post back when you have completed the above steps, so i can provide you with further instructions.

yea thanks m8, iv'e already ran it, i found a keylogger and a possible rat, and a few ther possible nasty stuff
Yes you're infected by malware most likely. Follow the advice given by users above.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(02-12-2010, 12:48 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Yes you're infected by malware most likely. Follow the advice given by users above.

yea thanks m8 iv'e fixed the problem Big Grin