Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GizSho's Local Kreylogger!!
(09-20-2009, 03:51 PM)GizSho Wrote: [Image: 287dun8.jpg]

I have just created a Local Kreylogger! - With more options than ever!

Want to infect your sister? Mom? Dad? Whoever? Well this is for you, it runs silently while your victim types on the computer, and best of all, there's no building, and no getting them to execute the file!

1. Runs silently!
2. No need for those builders, this is simple!
3. Saving to text file, and sending directly from a text box!
4. Completely free!
5. YOU AUTOMATICALLY BECOME COOL BY USING THIS! LALALALA

Download here!

Note - This is not a keylogger which you build, it runs silently on your system, and can only pick up logs made by YOUR keyboard, nothing else. This has totally legitimate purposes, there is no builder, no file to send to anybody else, just open, click "Start Logging" and vuala.

Enjoy!
Never used a local keylogger. Maybe this will be the first time?
That's a great keylogger and Im'a let you finish but cain and abel is better.
edit: Okay I read what you said at the end. Looks nice, still might get closed. You misspelled local in the title btw.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Looks good. Hooks or GetState?
[Image: Lj]
This is a bit contreversial, keyloggers are really only illegal if you use them maliciously, if they are for your own computer they are ok. Such as professional monitoring tools such as Spector.
I think as long as it is "marketed" As legit software, then it is OK. If he said it was for "Hacking" then it should be a no IMO.
[Image: Lj]
Fixed the misspellings. Since you bitches will decompile it anyways :[ - Uses modified synckey

Expect lots of other software to be posted here as well!
(10-07-2009, 08:17 AM)The Defender Wrote: edit: Okay I read what you said at the end. Looks nice, still might get closed. You misspelled local in the title btw.

Adding to what Kn1ght said, it isn't illegal when used locally. Most businesses will have keyloggers installed on their computers to make sure employees are using them for work.
(10-07-2009, 04:30 PM)PaNiK Wrote: Just make sure that it's legal. Smile

All software is legal :-), except for crap that manually hacks databases and crap (and cracks)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [VB.Net] Local/Remote TCP info from process [Source] The-One 5 3,817 08-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Kenneth
  [Snippet] Get Local Getway euverve 1 943 05-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Last Post: KoBE
  [Beginner] Simple Function for retrieving Local Computer IP AceInfinity 11 2,623 10-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Last Post: CATMAN