Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPU Speed
Whats the best way to boost my CPU speed, so I could play MW without laggy parts and a laggy loading screen.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
What is your current CPU speed. It may not just be your CPU speed but also your Graphics card, both of which can be upgraded a little without purchasing anything but it can take years off your computer's life and it may not even work.

It may be better to just turn down your settings or get a new computer.
you and overclock your CPU if its an "aftermarker" type. It can very well be your graphics card or if your in vista it can very well just be your computer rating.
[Image: fade-Signature.gif]
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup
Are you sure it's your CPU speed that's making it lag? It may be your Video Card or something like that..
How much RAM do you have also?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
If you don't give more details anyone can't help you.
Games can run much faster with a slightly overclocked Graphics Card, while the difference is smaller if you OC you CPU. So, to overclock you Graphics card you can use Rivatuner, a free tool that will work for most GPU's
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
just overclock in the bios...If you need any help PM me and i'll try and help you get it worked out.
Never try and overclock, Just a waste of money you put into the card. Unless you ABSOLUTELY know what you are doing.

Other then what, Try and upgrade your graphics card, and other stuff.
Look into gaming rigs.
It's not always the CPU causing the lag.

What about your graphics card? Or your ram?
As mentioned above, please provide us with additional details about your system. It may not be just your processor, but possibly your graphics card, RAM etc.