Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Macs so expensive (Not trying to start a PC vs Mac)
Thanks for catching it GSX.

But, wouldn't they sell more if it was cheaper? I would at least buy one to try it if they could compete price wise.
(10-07-2009, 04:50 PM)Alex Wrote: Thanks for catching it GSX.

But, wouldn't they sell more if it was cheaper? I would at least buy one to try it if they could compete price wise.

Perhaps, but there's a conception that Mac is a superior computer, and more expensive because of it.

Mac also offers exceptional customer service. They would lose that aspect if too many people began purchasing their computers because of the lower prices.

Cheaper computers = more customers = more problems = lower quality customer service = loss of a key selling point. My opinion, anyways.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I know this has already been said on this thread but I will say it again. People think that a bigger price makes a better product.
(10-07-2009, 02:09 PM)PaNiK Wrote: That's why I'm using Adobe Photoshop on my XP PC, Right?
But anyway, Macs are just more expensive because they sell less of them, so they need to make more off each sale... Smile

And they sell less for a reason. They can't compute 2+2 without you doing all the work.
Try This to see.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=43
Download iAtkos if you want to check out the Mac Operating System, without spending a fortune.
I don't care about trying it. I want to force my self to use it everyday Roflmao.
Haha, they really aren't worth the money. I do like the look of them but that's about it. Complete waste of Money.
Well then I guess I won't be buying mac book pro for my next laptop. As there seems to be no reason for their huge cost.
You go into a big business and you will see their graphics department will for the most have Mac and the top music studios will have macs. Dont listen to these faggy little win/*nix fan boys, your buying quality not some piece of shitty hardware, that likes to crash every 10 seconds. If you got to play games then buy an intel mac, and use parrallels software to run windows. Most of the guys couldnt afford a Mac so thats why thier bitching about, you dont need to right click thats what the top menu is for.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
(10-07-2009, 06:05 PM)Code King Wrote: You go into a big business and you will see their graphics department will for the most have Mac and the top music studios will have macs. Dont listen to these faggy little win/*nix fan boys, your buying quality not some piece of shitty hardware, that likes to crash every 10 seconds.

Interesting, I haven't had a computer problem for years. I've messed around in all those areas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 525 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,358 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,559 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,766 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,304 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70