Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eXPerience™
(01-04-2010, 11:58 PM)Grizzly Wrote: ktm, I'm just sick of kids trying to do things like this and doing it so half assed it's not even funny.

I won't claim to be good at web page design, i can make deface pages, that's it. I do agree you need to commit to something 100% if you're trying to make money.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
The point is, OP wants to have a site where he sells things like that, he needs to have an eye catching pageg.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-04-2010, 12:57 PM)Grizzly Wrote: One: This isn't the marketplace. If you are requesting a review than why would you post your services?

2. Dark themes aren't really considered professional anymore. If you're trying to gain business you need to lighten it up.

3. Why did you remove the MyBB Copyright? Are you trying to make it look like you designed the forum?

4. Logo is horrible.

5. What is your trademark registration number? You can't advertise yourself as a trademark if it's not a trademark.

6. If you are going to try to earn money from that site, you REALLY need to work on it. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING eye catching about that site. Why should I pay you to design my site when yours is mediocre at best?

I could go on, but, you have enough work to do without adding to it.

Well, maybe just one more thing. The Guest thread on the forum, why would you say wanna? You're trying to earn money, you have to act and be professional. That includes using proper grammar.

Yap u are right. But i am not some stupid kid.
And i know i need to work a lot on it.
Thanks for those awesome comments. And one more thing:
some guy gived me theme for forum so he removed that copyright.
Gave you the theme ;)

Open up your footer template in the default theme and there is all the copyright info in it. You're allowed to remove it but you won't get any support from MyBB
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Yap i know. I will change that. Tongue
My tip. If your going to promote your site then you probably need to get the spelling correct in your OP.
Far be it for me to complain about such things on a forum but if its promotional then i expect professionalism or its just another kid trying to succeed if you know what i mean?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Yap. Thanks on suggestion.
On the background image (body) but no-repeat....